• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Weaver tactical 6-hole scope rings?

keith jones

Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
Bulls Gap,TN
Has anyone used this rings or would even consider using. RIfle is remmy 700p .308/with millet 4-16x50 scope. Base is EGW with 20moa. My first rig!! Yes this a budget project.

Re: Weaver tactical 6-hole scope rings?

I have 3 sets and abuse the hell out of them on my varmiter so far so good. I like them and I plan on installing them on my 300wm when it gets done.

I have the same setup on 3 rifles and have had 0 problems.

Have a set with no problems as well on my 700 .308, and EGW base. Think the package said they were Made in the USA as well.

Never really looked at them. Just checked them out on Midway and they look decent. Ill have to order a set and see how they work out.

The Weaver tactical rings are a great way to go. I've probably sold over 150 sets and have never seen any come back with an issue. Weaver made a good decision in bringing these out but also keeping almost all of the Tactical line made here in the good old US!

They are made extremely well, I have a set of lows holding a Viper 6.5-20 on a Weaver 20moa aluminum base to a 700 22-250 and theyve worked fine. They look very nice, very lightweight.

I would be somewhat concerned about heavy recoiling rifles because the picatinny lug does not span the whole width of the slot in the base (confused myself there, sorry).

I have them on my 10/22. Very lightweight, but boy do they grab. When you torque them it takes a little more time with the 6 screws, but I am very happy with them for their application. They are mounted on a EGW 20moa rail, and lapping them was a rather quick process.
Good product, and great price point.

You can't go wrong with them for the money! Got a set on my Savage MKII.