• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weight kit for MPA ba chassis

dupe34

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2020
I just got my new vudoo in a MPA BA chassis. Just looking for some advice. Is everyone using the weight kit and I’d so where do I need to put them in at? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Amount and location are personal preference IMO but most like to balance the rifle 3-4” in front of magwell. Hopefully someone with similar setup will chime in. I had to run full kit on my rifle just to get it to balance.

I went to Nedved Precision Shooting and had him set up my Vudoo in the MPA. It is the set up that works for him so I trust that he would get mine set up right.
I only shoot a few matches a year and place in the top 5 at local matches and top 15 at 22x matches. I like to say its the rifle no me. The way he set up the rifle with the Vudoo, MPA Chassis, the internal and external weights to balance it, Dimond trigger, Vortex PST Gen II, rings, bags, pro plate, and got my kestrel from him and he set it all up. One stop shop! Makes it easy when he takes care of it all and if I have an issue I just call him.
I think he has set up a few of the MPA's and ACC Chassis for several Vudoos and Bergaras. I would look him up if I were you.