• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Weirdest thing Ive ever found in my apartments

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I own and manage a lot of residential rental property. If you can dream it up, ive seen it in our apartments at one point or another. I could have a reality show and never have to fabricate anything. This particular tenant has lived with us for quite some time. He's a really nice guy and is a workout nut. Dude runs everywhere. Super fit. We had to evict him for lack of payment and when we got possession of his property, i had no idea i would find this in his apartment. lol, i was impressed but also baffled.

Definatley strange.

There are reasons why some people are homeless and you are witnessing one. If he had put that time and energy toward a job or some thing creative that made money he could have paid his rent.

🤪 At least you didn't find some random ass vermin running around in there.

Would you rather walk into that....or some fucked up sex prision with a gimp chained to the wall?

Lol

I own and manage a lot of residential rental property. If you can dream it up, ive seen it in our apartments at one point or another. I could have a reality show and never have to fabricate anything. This particular tenant has lived with us for quite some time. He's a really nice guy and is a workout nut. Dude runs everywhere. Super fit. We had to evict him for lack of payment and when we got possession of his property, i had no idea i would find this in his apartment. lol, i was impressed but also baffled.

Now I can put a voice to your typing!

But, yeah, I understand seeing all kinds if oddball things in people's residence when I was a cop. People are weird for sure.

Something was off for sure. Self soothing/relief of some sort. After taking care of mentally unstable in jail, not much surprises me anymore. But I’ll admit I was not expecting this.

Hoarder/Artist 😂

Now totally off thread and potential gay but...
    Love your accent 😳 Where? Carolinas?
    A musician I like Paul Thorn has the same.
    Ok I’m out 😘

Lol. North Carolina.

Dude had a book shelf beside the front door and it had tons of books on architecture. Like big ass 3lb hard cover books.

Freaking tenants, I had some asshole that filled his bedroom with empty plastic bottles two feet high where you had to swim to get to the bed.

Would you rather walk into that....or some fucked up sex prision with a gimp chained to the wall?

Lol
    1599917666849.gif

Go back to the 2:31 mark in the video. Is that him standing in the shadow of the LeBron James tower? GET OUT OF THERE MAN! THE KILLER IS IN THE ROOM WITH YOU!!!

Seriously man, that’s some weird shit.

I find it interesting, from a technical, craft work perspective.

That guy spent HOURS doing that, and had a mile or two of masking tape, plus how many exacto or razor blades for cutting cardboard. Wonder how much that cost him? Everybody gotta have a hobby, right?

I find his angles and edges to be pretty clean. He'd probably be a decent model maker, cabinet maker, or maybe something else that requires attention to detail... if he wasn't so wacked-out. The celebrity names thing indicates some other weirdness/obsession. But see how neat his hand writing is? Guy may be some sort of autistic? Mad genius?

Definitely weird, tho.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Go back to the 2:31 mark in the video. Is that him standing in the shadow of the LeBron James tower? GET OUT OF THERE MAN! THE KILLER IS IN THE ROOM WITH YOU!!!

Seriously man, that’s some weird shit.

Lol. Nah, just a couple of my employees. The tenant is actually a really nice guy. I hate that he had to move. But business is business.

Reactions: M8541Reaper

Your baffled I am speechless did you open any of them?

I honestly don't think he is a druggie. He's a super fit dude that literally runs EVERYWHERE he goes. Dude looks like Usain Bolt. Ive never seen him in anything running clothes.

If anything, I think he may be a wack job.

The way those were built, I could honestly see an architectural firm hire him for model building

Aside from the weird part...they are really cool looking. Just the time and creativity involved is impressive

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    The way those were built, I could honestly see an architectural firm hire him for model building

Aside from the weird part...they are really cool looking. Just the time and creativity involved is impressive

I honestly don't think the video did it justice. The edges were perfect. It took real talent

not gonna lie...im impressed. I would be shocked if it wasnt to scale also... so weird. ha
    Yep. That's a very talented mind being displayed. Imagine what a mind like that could do with the proper tools.

It's unfortunate people like that that don't fit into the typical sociological model get dismissed and left behind

Best weird stuff found at apartment complexes...

A buddy of mine used to be a maintenance guy at an apartment complex. He gets a call from one of the tenants that there is an alligator they're in the apartment. So, of course he goes down to check it out and it ends up being a savannah monitor lizard.

This one was fairly Young being about 18 inches long. He gets it right in the box then an aquarium and takes it to the local reptile pet store... They wouldn't take it.

Ultimately I ended up with it. She was very docile and had the Curiosity of a cat. If you stuck your hand in the cage she basically demanded that you pet her and scratch her behind the ear... LOL you can pick her up put her in your hand and scratch your head and she would fall asleep in your hand... LOL

Honestly, he probably just needs a Doc to get his meds back in line. Possibly Asperger syndrome. A model builder for a architectural firm would
    most likely be a good fit, if he could find one to accommodate his needs.

Maybe he’s actually a rich dude who doesn’t actually live there, but just RUNS there for exercise, then builds freaking weird stuff there as a hobby, and then runs home, and he’s totally just trolling you because he has nothing better to do... :ROFLMAO:

Maybe he’s actually a rich dude who doesn’t actually live there, but just RUNS there for exercise, then builds freaking weird stuff there as a hobby, and then runs home, and he’s totally just trolling you because he has nothing better to do... :ROFLMAO:
    Life goals

I feel slighted, all we've ever found are bongs and dildos.

Link is dead now, so I didn't see what ya'll are talking about. But I gotta say, it is definitely an interesting topic, the way ya'll are going-on about it.

And I don't know what 'it' is.... HA

Reactions: Supersubes