• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Welcome To Cat Facts

Re: Welcome To Cat Facts

When I lived in Montana we used to get feral cats all over the town where I lived. They'd come up in the middle of the night to my front yard, where the city had a mercury vapor light. About 30-40 of them yowling, fuckin', fightin, coming back and doing it some more. Since it was inside city limits and I wasn't about to pay $200 for a silencer on a weapon I didn't even own yet, I decided I was going to shoot them with a bow & arrow.

I got lucky and found this recurve bow and some arrows at a garage sale for $15.00

I was successfull a number of times. I took the screen off our bedroom window and shooting from darkness I was able to nail 4-5 before they got wise and took off. One night, I nail one with an arrow and it takes off! So, I go out the front door and round the corner where I saw it run from the bedroom. Anyway we had these little poplars in front of the house, and I could hear the arrow banging off those trees as it took off. I searched for about two hours. Good thing nobody knew I had a bow.
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

We moved from there that fall. Problem solved.

I'm not out wacking the neighbors housepets, I'm out removing feral cats from an environment they should never have been in to begin with. We destroy invasive species in many other circumstances and this one is NO DIFFERENT! That being said, on with the hilarity!

A warning to all.

Talk of animal cruelty, no matter how right you think it is, will get you banned. No need to draw a bunch of animal rights trolls to this site, it just causes headaches for the mods and admins.