• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well after many hours our website is up and running!

Looks good...... I work over in north saint paul...... Im letting the project fund recover from my "panic buying" and then i will check you guys out

The site is looking very nice!

Do you really have PMags in stock? Could send quite a lot of traffic and sales quickly!

Yes! I set up the site so that one can only purchase items if they're in stock. I personally am not a fan of purchasing something online, and then finding out that the item is out of stock later. So fingers crossed that there are no glitches! But yes everything on the site is in stock, thank you!

I don't suppose you might have some 20rnd Pmags would you?? If so would you pretty please PM me. Thank You great job on the website!!

Front index page loaded a bit slow, but all of the other pages loaded quick. The site was simple to navigate and easy to place an order. Even though terms have a link at the bottom of the page, you might consider creating a link next to the checkbox to agree to terms just so people don't have to look around for the link. Also, you might try to think of a way to address in stock and out of stock items so people know without sending a e-mail or calling you regarding stock status. Something as simple as "In Stock" or "Out of Stock" or ETA date for out of stock items by the add to cart button will be sufficient. Congratulations on your new website!

Front index page loaded a bit slow, but all of the other pages loaded quick. The site was simple to navigate and easy to place an order. Even though terms have a link at the bottom of the page, you might consider creating a link next to the checkbox to agree to terms just so people don't have to look around for the link. Also, you might try to think of a way to address in stock and out of stock items so people know without sending a e-mail or calling you regarding stock status. Something as simple as "In Stock" or "Out of Stock" or ETA date for out of stock items by the add to cart button will be sufficient. Congratulations on your new website!

All orders placed today have been shipped! Guilty, the website is set up so that once an item is out of stock, it will not give you the option to purchase, instead it will say sold out. I'm new to websites, and this is the first I have had, so I am always needing help with coding LOL, but thank you for the tips, I will certainly try to cater to all suggestions!

I can't seem to find the Sniper's Hide super secret discount code anywhere. :)

P.S. - Where were you a few months ago when I waited for what seemed like forever for an Ares belt!

Very nice website. Unfortunately (for you) I didn't need any thing this time but I will add you to the roster. Glad to see you have mags at honest prices.

Product was in stock and my order shipped the same day, great job! Received tracking information promptly, couldn't ask for better service. I hope that you have great success with your website.

I like it. Real simple and easy to navigate.
I'll check back later... don't need anything at the moment.

Thanks guys!! I am still working out some bugs, but I am glad that everyone is having success with the website. Please feel free to email if you have any specific questions! Thank you for the support and patience!

Congrats looking good!

For those that have asked if there will be a discount code for hiders, the answer is yes.

​cutmesomeslack

I bought a custom 1911 from TractusArms a while back. I want to say he is GTG and knows his quality firearms.

Rubar,

Shoot me a message with your order number and I'll make sure your next order gets an extra discount sir!

Got some 9mm and a pmag initially, only place that had either in stock that i could find, got shipping confirm the next day, wait maybe same day can't remember, either way super fast very pleased will be back.

Got some 9mm and a pmag initially, only place that had either in stock that i could find, got shipping confirm the next day, wait maybe same day can't remember, either way super fast very pleased will be back.
Thanks for the order and kind words! All orders placed before 3pm CST I can get out the same day!

Stickers look interesting. Kind of a mix between the USAF logo and a Christmas snow angel :p

Get some AI mags so I can order from you!

Stickers look interesting. Kind of a mix between the USAF logo and a Christmas snow angel :p

Get some AI mags so I can order from you!

Working on it! Hope everyone had a good Mothers Day!

P.S.
Thank you Hiders' we reached broke 100 orders since our website launched!