• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Well, fuck me runnin......

hangunnr

Team Shutupnshoot
Minuteman
May 7, 2002
Flatlandia
Looks like a baffle let go in my Harvestor causing a bullet strike.
Difficult to get a clear pic of the internal damage....

53Eh9g.jpg

eWjRxQ.jpg

Been nothing but happy with this thing. Hopefully SiCo can repair it and get it back in service.

Anyone ever have to send one back to them for repair?

Reactions: Darkside-Six

53Eh9g.jpg

eWjRxQ.jpg

Been nothing but happy with this thing. Hopefully SiCo can repair it and get it back in service.

Yes. Hit them up, explain what happened and they will get you an RMA number. Ship it out with a copy of your stamp. It’s pretty easy.

Yes. Hit them up, explain what happened and they will get you an RMA number. Ship it out with a copy of your stamp. It’s pretty easy.
Out of curiosity, when they return it back to you, and if you don't live in SilerncerCo's state, are they able to ship it to you direct or does it have to go through a dealer?

Thanks.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Out of curiosity, when they return it back to you, and if you don't live in SilerncerCo's state, are they able to ship it to you direct or does it have to go through a dealer?

Thanks.
Shouldn't have to.
Should be just like sending a firearm for repairs to the manufacturer or a gunsmith. You send it to them, they send it back to you.

Shouldn't have to.
Should be just like sending a firearm for repairs to the manufacturer or a gunsmith. You send it to them, they send it back to you.

Correct! Comes right back to you.

I had a baffle strike in an osprey. Sent me an RMA, mailed them the can, shipped it back a few weeks later. No issues afterwards.

Reactions: hangunnr
That's one of the reasons I got a went with SiCo. You hear a lot of positive testimonies. I hope I never have to deal with them but I'm confident they will take care of me if I do. I also like how they constructed the 36m so they can basically fix anything that could happen to it short of it getting dragged.

Used this one on multiple bolt rifles.
16” 300blk
20” 308Win
22” 308Win
24” 7 Rem mag
.....and maybe 50 rnds on a 300blk semi.

53Eh9g.jpg

eWjRxQ.jpg

My Harvester 300 looked worse than yours and because there was no damage to the outer shell SiCo rebuilt it like brand new including the anchor brake.

It took 7 weeks to get it back and was 0 charge including shipping both ways.
They are a great company to deal with !

I'm not sure but I believe my damage was a dumb self inflicted injury by not following the minimum barrel length rules.
Using an 18" instead of 20" minimum recommended for my 6.5 PRC.

I didn't hear or feel anything different when the blast baffle came loose I just noticed on my 3rd,4th and 5th shot of the day my impacts were hitting all over the backboard.

I thought my scope was crapping out on me so picked my rifle up off the bench to go to my truck to check my scope mounts and the second I tilted it down it sounded like rocks in a tin can. (It was one of those "Oh Shit Sick Moments".....

I unscrewed the thread adapter and this was the first thing that fell out along with about 5 or 6 other pieces of "Oh Shit !" LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_0763.JPG
    IMG_0763.JPG
    540.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    523 KB · Views: 108
Awesome to hear they take care of their customers. I will temper that when I’m shopping for my next can. OP let us know how it all shakes down. I’m guessing you will be a customer for life.

Ugggg, I’m starting to get a sick feeling.....

Sent the can out via Priority Mail on the 27th of August. It flat disappeared for 3 days then “arrived” at one of their sorting facilities. It’s now listed as leaving said facility, sounds good right? Unfortunately this is the third time it’s supposedly left that place......

If it dosen’t show up what the hell should I do? It is insured but do I contact ATF since it’s a NFA item?

Sent the can out via Priority Mail on the 27th of August. It flat disappeared for 3 days then “arrived” at one of their sorting facilities. It’s now listed as leaving said facility, sounds good right? Unfortunately this is the third time it’s supposedly left that place......

If it dosen’t show up what the hell should I do? It is insured but do I contact ATF since it’s a NFA item?
Of course you report it to them so that the cunts that stole it get Federal charges, if caught. Not to mention so there is a record that you haven't got it your possession.

I've sent some stuff registered mail that did very similar things showing leaving from facility on several different occasions

Since the Corona even the normal packages have done this once

Go talk to your local post master in person and they can see if someone is just scanning it but not loading it on the truck, as that's what happened twice with mine... and once a phone call was made it magically got moving again

One time post master gave me a phone number to call into for complaint and 24hrs later the package magically showed up on the truck

Good to hear SilencerCo stands behind their stuff... stoked they’re here in UT.

No. Contact USPS to find out what's going on. I had a can fall off the radar in UPS system. It was on it's way back to me. The sender contacted UPS and filed a claim. Delivered 3 days later.

15 days and it seems to have made it to SiCo.
11 fucking days getting shuffled around in the shithole state of Illinois.

Local postmaster has been great to deal with. He called each day to keep me updated. In the postal system they can request pictures of the shipped item which he did. He was very helpful, big thumbs up to him.

Reactions: lash and wb00757
Another SiCo customer service story:

I have a Saker 556 that I absolutely abuse.. m16 mag dumps, pour water on it to get it cool enough to toss in the bag, etc.. just generally beat the crap out of it. It was a dealer demo purchase so I got it significantly under cost direct from SiCo.

Well, one day while running the m16 with different uppers, I failed to secure the locking ring by accident. The result? The suppressor let go on about the 2nd shot of a full auto mag dump. Not only did I obliterate the guts/end cap, but I even managed to hit the can as it flew through the air because I didn't get off the trigger fast enough.. Found it about 20 yards down range buried in the mud.

Called them up and told them what happened, how it happened, and how it was purchased. I asked them to check it out and let me know if it was worth repairing as I fully expected it to be on my dime since it was my stupidity

About 10 days after they got it, I got it back in the mail. Since I never heard anything I figured it was trash. Opened the box and it was repaired to good as new and ar $0 cost.

Reactions: Gtscotty
Well, a happy ending.....

SiCo rec’d the can on 9/11, repaired it and had it on it’s way back on 9/17 then back in my hands on 9/21. That kind of customer service is how it should be done. Won’t be too difficult to guess as to who I’ll be going with for future purchases.

SiCo rec’d the can on 9/11, repaired it and had it on it’s way back on 9/17 then back in my hands on 9/21. That kind of customer service is how it should be done. Won’t be too difficult to guess as to who I’ll be going with for future purchases.

Great news!
Did they actually give you a breakdown of everything they fixed? On mine they included nothing and I ended up having to call... just curious.

Glad to hear that nothing has changed on the customer service side of the house!

No breakdown as to what was done.

Looking at it it’s clear they changed the internals and installed a new “anchor brake”.

sico put a new core baffle stack in my harvester and its like brand new. i had around 5000 rds through it of various shit and firing schedules. a weld finally failed on one of the baffles.

Reactions: Gtscotty