• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well i finally did it!!!!!!!

Blushin

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2014
Bethany Beach, DE
i finally ordered a new stock for my rem 700 aac-sd project. i ordered a manners T4A in the elite tac fill in the GAP camo with the DBM mini chassis.

cant wait to get this bad boy in a few months.

Lol... Bmt as an attorney I figured you would read the fine print that says, "can't wait to get this bad boy in a few months"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha,havent even had a chance to get it out yet, hopefully ill have some free time in the next couple weeks to run some rounds through it and break it in. manners sent me some test stocks and i was in limbo between the t6a and the t4a, ended up going with the t4a because it had the butt hook. had them install an atlas rail up front and a small badger rail in the back for a monopod, guns got a larue 20 moa rail on it, vortex pst 6-24x50 ffp on it and a pcr bolt knob as of right now. my plan it to put the action in the new stock , shoot it for a while then hopefully in the fall have the action trued and a new barrell put on it and get this thing shooting lights out

Congrats....sounds like you thought through what you wanted. It would be interesting to see if you have an improvement in accuracy through each change in your build