• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well....I'd never think that religion pays...

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Sounds like he learned how to legally relieve people of their cash while in prison
These frauds literally disgust me. What they do is the type of uncaring evil that I cannot understand, nor do I want to. I don’t know if there is a term in English to describe how low of a human I perceive them to be.

@HeavyAssault : I get where you are coming from, but the honest who are gullible are are the ones being cheated and victimized. Should they have common sense and know better? For sure, 100%, and they are totally responsible for the consequences of their decision. But the genesis of the issue is with a counterfeit undershepherd who discovered that he can use false religion instead of the Gospel to manipulate people, as opposed to a true undershepherd who proclaims the Gospel. Why they believed him is a real question. Hopefully they learned their lesson. These false minister assholes have been around since the sons of Sceva (look it up), and WAY before the AD/DC conversion.

Whatever anyone chooses to believe is thier choice alone. I’m sure there are absolute morons that still consider him to be a pastor. THEY get what they get. Here, it seems we all know better, regardless of our religious views. But I also know who their father is.

The church getting rich from their donors is one thing. I mean, at some point, people need to be gullible and be willing to be bamboozled by the shit the church is selling them. As they say, a fool and his money is soon parted. No crime here, free will.

However, what is unconscionable beyond any reasonable moral, is how they use these funds to defend, protect and hide the pedophiles amongst them. They have been using these funds to silence and cover up all these crimes, and yet have the audacity to claim moral high ground on common issues.

Makes me want to puke….

Reactions: diggler1833
I do know that there's a special place for them and eternity is a long time compared to the dash mark between born and death dates on a headstone.
These frauds literally disgust me. What they do is the type of uncaring evil that I cannot understand, nor do I want to. I don’t know if there is a term in English to describe how low of a human I perceive them to be.

@HeavyAssault : I get where you are coming from, but the honest who are gullible are are the ones being cheated and victimized. Should they have common sense and know better? For sure, 100%, and they are totally responsible for the consequences of their decision. But the genesis of the issue is with a counterfeit undershepherd who discovered that he can use false religion instead of the Gospel to manipulate people, as opposed to a true undershepherd who proclaims the Gospel. Why they believed him is a real question. Hopefully they learned their lesson. These false minister assholes have been around since the sons of Sceva (look it up), and WAY before the AD/DC conversion.

Whatever anyone chooses to believe is thier choice alone. I’m sure there are absolute morons that still consider him to be a pastor. THEY get what they get. Here, it seems we all know better, regardless of our religious views. But I also know who their father is.

Your last part...I know you know the answer, but John 8:44 perfectly fits them.

I think the problem that so many are easily led astray is that there are so many that think they are saved when they aren't. There's no real repentance, no studying of the scripture etc... Hell and the lake of fire will be filled with millions who thought they were saved because they said a prayer, or took a bath, or even gave TV man the last of their money.

I look at it as a war. The actual war is over as the outcome was made certain by the atonement, but the enemy is delaying the inevitable now. Televangelists are just a tool to lure 3x as many away as they might actually lead towards. False doctrine leads the weak-minded down the wide path to the broad gate, and easily hardens the hearts of those who chose not to believe because TV man's actions are so hypocritical.

Anyway, this is I'll subject we can all ramble on for quite some time. I'm mostly answering in general, and wasn't intending on directing anything aside from the verse at the beginning toward you.

Hope you have a blessed day.

Reactions: JR_77 and lariat