• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well if you don't have a VPN....

You don't - that's the New Game. There is so much chatter and noise that there is no way to separate the Fake News from The Truth. So people don't believe anything and go into shut down which is exactly what "They" want and need. That's Non Linear Warfare. Flood the Internet and Media and Air with *BuLlShIt!* until people are overwhelmed and then they believe nothing.

Then you have your Way with them. When the Human Mind is bombarded night and day with endless bullshit the Mind/Body/Spirit gives up and becomes numb and unresponsive. People just shrug their shoulders and try to not look, listen, or hear any of it. Which is exactly the reason and point. Sit down, shut up, and look the other Way while those In Control/Power lead you to where they need you to be. There is no Way to separate the Truth from Propaganda or Opinion any more. Just load up and pray you are not next in the crosshairs of Global Oligarchy.

VooDoo

Reactions: MadDuner
I have a Protonmail account.
It only works (encrypted) if I am sending from Protonmail to another Protonmail account.
Otherwise it is “one hand clapping”, because if I send to someone with a normal email (gmail, AOL, etc), the encryption is removed, and the EM is plain text anyone can read.

Last edited:
O BTW.
Before someone goes spouting about 'muh 1st amendment' ...
There was no internet when the 1st was written so it will easily get blown out of court as not covering the internet.
If you couldn't see THAT 16 miles down the road coming this way......well, I have all sorts of imaginary shit to sell you.
well done with the dumbest take on the internet, fuckwad.

well done with the dumbest take on the internet, fuckwad.
So, if you think you have freedom of speech, this lovely lady might have something to say about it.

IMG_20220430_165714_988.jpg

A actual law enforcement agency she is now in charge of will be quite happy to see things differently.
How's your 1st amendment doing these days huh ?

Reactions: wade2big
Does anybody else think that used to be a dude ^^^^? Has anyone seen it's adams apple?? Jus sayin....
Get use to it for the government has decided to become a transnation and will start this year with indoctrination of the children when they start school.

I always suspected that VPN isn`t the best option for anonymity, I chose proxies. The advantage of proxy over the same VPN is that you don`t have to install additional programs on your computer. All you have to do is follow the link corresponding to your browser or system and follow the instructions. I use proxies for price monitoring and happy with how it works. A proxy server allows you to access the internet anonymously, not VPN - as many people mistakenly believe. The government has always tried and is still trying to control everything, including freedom on the internet. But I hope this will always be countered.

Kinda the same thing, and in many ways I prefer a VPN, you don’t need to install their software, at my place my wireless router connects to the VPN with its internal settings, also the big one is if they log or not, if that webpage is logging your IP, browser fingerprint etc and everything else that a no bueno, same with VPNs to a extent.

It really does nothing.

Now if you want to see that ball game that is blacked out in your area it might be good for that. But if you think it makes you "save" or whatever, yea bridge property. It really does nothing.

That is really not what they are for or how they work.

If I wanted to monitor a bunch of suspect people digitally. I’d be sure to tap all the VPN aggregation points.

Why not, they are self filtering themselves from the overwhelming crowd and making my life easier.