• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Well, It Has Been a Month

diggler1833

World's Okayest Rancher and Hog Hunter
Minuteman
  • Jul 22, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Not bashing, just informing.

Sellmark has had my Thermion XP50 for a month now. I've had several discussions with them on the phone now...their CS reps are very polite and professional.

Still no replacement for my dead on arrival thermal however.

At one point two weeks ago I thought that they were getting ready to ship a replacement. I was told that they had a unit in for me. I got pretty excited. A week goes by and no thermal, so I called again and was informed that my return authorization had not been fulfilled yet (no new scope to send me).

Maybe it's COVID. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. That being said, I think I'm losing the desire to endorse Pulsar products.

I can certainly understand the frustration. A DOA unit should be replaced immediately and they can play with it after to fix it and sell as a refurbished item

With the recent run on guns, ammo and everything else, coupled with COVID screwing up international shipping, I'd think they're likely waiting on a replacement to send you...

With the recent run on guns, ammo and everything else, coupled with COVID screwing up international shipping, I'd think they're likely waiting on a replacement to send you...

Sure, but in the mean time our good friend Diggler is little more than coyote bait and defenseless against the Zombie Apocalypse.