• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Well just ordered a few ZT's

hunter121

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2006
Washington
I have been carrying a benchmade for a while now and I like it but figured I needed something new in rotation. With all the talk about ZT knives being really good I decided to pick up a few from kershawguy.

Picked up a all black 350 and a limited edition all black 550. Both are blems so that helped with saving some $$$. I really liked the look of the 561 as well.

Hope there as nice as you guys say they are!

Have had a ZT350 with serrated blade for a couple years now and really like it alot. You will like their knives.

Well got the knives tonight, they both look great! Can not find any thing wrong with them what so ever. I do believe I will be a ZT collector in the near future!

You will like them. They are good quality knives and who cares if they are blems. If you use them they will end up scuffed up anyway.

You will like them. They are good quality knives and who cares if they are blems. If you use them they will end up scuffed up anyway.

I agree, been carrying the 350 since I got it and I don't even really notice its there. I did take the knife apart and gave it a good cleaning since it was stiff and a touch slow. After wiping every thing down it 10times better. Definitely happy with my purchase, liked them so much I bought one for my brother and gunsmith Haha.

I've got a preorder in for the SKD 0360. ZT's can deffinatly be addicting.

Congrats on a good buy. Kershawguy is great guy to deal with. You can't go wrong with zt. Just preordered the 360 to go with a 350, 200, and 300.

Our knives came quick from Kershaw guy, here is the 301's next to my mini griptilian

A2B16387-B385-42A8-B5B5-F30944B487AB-1979-000001108E523E9E_zpsb640ae56.jpg

It's ok, there's a very large support group. The 0350 is a gateway for many of us.

I just ordered a 0561, I read about the locks slipping on some earlier models, anyone have any similar issues? (BTW, Amazon had the 561 for $207)