• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well of course you were……

You should look up the video of the potatoe interviewing Clarence Thomas at Thomas' confirmation hearing.

The potatoe kept on referring to both himself and Thomas "understanding Natural Law". Thomas just kept on nodding like he was agreeing. Wink wink, say no more.......

If you can find the right video, it has Thomas being interviewed sometime afterward and saying "I had no fucking idea what he (the potatoe) was talking about"........

Reactions: Snipe260
You should look up the video of the potatoe interviewing Clarence Thomas at Thomas' confirmation hearing.

The potatoe kept on referring to both himself and Thomas "understanding Natural Law". Thomas just kept on nodding like he was agreeing. Wink wink, say no more.......

If you can find the right video, it has Thomas being interviewed sometime afterward and saying "I had no fucking idea what he (the potatoe) was talking about"........

I remember watching it live. Don’t think I knew who Biden was before the hearings. I still remember thinking, “Moron.”

I remember watching it live. Don’t think I knew who Biden was before the hearings. I still remember thinking, “Moron.”

I'm pretty certain I saw an interview with Thomas and he called the potatoe "a fucking moron", or "a fucking idiot" in regard to the "natural law" thing. Wouldn't surprise me if yt turfed it or edited it out of the above video.

Here's a post Thanksgiving freebie.......

I'm pretty certain I saw an interview with Thomas and he called the potatoe "a fucking moron", or "a fucking idiot" in regard to the "natural law" thing. Wouldn't surprise me if yt turfed it or edited it out of the above video.

Here's a post Thanksgiving freebie.......

Motherfucker was just as punchable back then👍

Reactions: Bender