• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well shit

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Jax fl
Looks like i am gonna have to fly out to vegas in october. Daughter is in a wedding out there. Wife and the maw in law and an aunt and cousin were gonna all go and make a girls trip out of it. All them fuckers backed out for whatever reason and i aint gonna let them go out there by them selves. Now need something to do out there. Not doing the wedding and dont give a shit about wastin any money gamblin

Sitting by the pool and going to machine gun rental places. Whole town looks different sober and by daylight. At least there is some good food, but you pay through the nose for it. $50 for a hamburger is stupid.

Yep, Vegas can be a blast without gambling but it use to be expensive. Don’t know if the lack of tourism has dropped prices. Plenty of very good food but very expensive.

Class 3 for sure. Armored too if I recall correctly

Go see pawn stars. It's not much, but it will pass some time at least.

You could venture out to Pro Gun in Henderson, believe they have rentals including a SAW.

i-H3Qdmxw-XL.jpg

i-FwCGTMw-XL.jpg

Atomic Testing Museum is a wicked good place!!!

Just go. No Chinese any more. Was there in January and it was infested... probably caught Covid there.

But forget gambling and go to some cool stuff. Hoover Dam... Atomic Testing Museum. Some wicked good breakfast places (not hotels). Run out to Redrocks. See the Fremont St. stuff. Tourist hell, but funny.

Just go. Beats sitting at home. Don't wear a mask. Masks are for hamsters.

Sirhr

Pink Bus tour of Hoover Dam, Pink Bus tour of the abandoned mining towns. Don’t gamble, but we do strip clubs, you can go do the helicopter shoot, strip clubs, Cirque du Soliel is good. Multiple themed shows. Bring money, lots of money!

All good ideas other than the strip club. I would go but it may be a lonely flight back cause the wifey will be pissed. Will get something fun to do figured out. I am not really wanting to go as october already gonna be a busy month for me

Reactions: Expert684
You could venture out to Pro Gun in Henderson, believe they have rentals including a SAW.

i-H3Qdmxw-XL.jpg

Any idea what it cost to rent the AT-4?

Take $200 or so and at least play a few slots and try some Blackjack. Might not last long, but at the tables you can get comped a drink or two. And you can say you have tried. Just know going in the deck is completely stacked against you and you are doing it for fun. But I was able to make that money last a few nights when a few in my squadron went to Red Flag for a three day brief.

Any idea what it cost to rent the AT-4?
It's been 5 or 6 years since I've been there and we didn't rent anything..... Sorry.

We (12-15 people) were down there for the SEMA Show and packed in our own.

i-rndZf8Z-L.jpg

Some of the best rock climbing in the planet. Hustle cheap slots for free drinks. Easy to find cocaine. Lots of easy tourists to move on. My usual Vegas trip.

Looks like i am gonna have to fly out to vegas in october. Daughter is in a wedding out there. Wife and the maw in law and an aunt and cousin were gonna all go and make a girls trip out of it. All them fuckers backed out for whatever reason and i aint gonna let them go out there by them selves. Now need something to do out there. Not doing the wedding and dont give a shit about wastin any money gamblin

Go to the whore houses.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
Was wondering if the german had that up and going yet. But i am a poor so may not fit in exactly

Not doing the wedding and dont give a shit about wastin any money gamblin

Thought it was just me, but once the novelty wore off, gambling bored me. Been years since I was in Vegas or Reno, but some good shows...and I don't mean Wayne Newton.