• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well that’s “convenient”

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

She many indeed have had a drug problem, or maybe even died suddenly from you know “unknown causes “ like so many millions of others the last few years.
Or maybe “Clinton’’d” or I guess “Epstine’d”.
One of the red flags at least for me was almost a year long investigation to conclude accidental overdose . Or maybe it was and in my book rich elite international child sex traffickers killed her all the same .

But any day now I’m confident that joint law enforcement task forces around the country will start arresting people from the infamous client list , you know the people that payed money to travel to a tropical island to Fuck kids . Any day.

Epstien was used by deep state to blackmail and control politicians, powerfully people ect. Most likely part of CIA. Honeypotting has been an effective method of espionage for over 100 years. Just tying up loose ends.
This is of course 100% correct.
There are child trafficking organizations that do not operate under government mandates of course BUT ones headed up by ex Israeli intelligence and frequented by presidents royals and Hollywood and scientific and medical elites in the open for years . Then yep it’s operating under a letter of Mark.

A 36 year old mother of 5. She had a pussy tougher than a combat boot, she probably fucked 300 guys before Jeff Epstein ever met her. And she loved fucking and spitting out kids from the leather box of hers. How exactly was she a "victim"? If you read the article there is a 100% chance she was banging her two brothers and her mom was her pimp, she died of a drug overdose while whoring for her pimp/husband.

The only person who ever fucked any of these whores was Prince Andrew and he only fucked one of them. Yet they managed to name dozens of sluts, none of whom could name a single person they had fucked while underage. And they declared these teenage prostitutes, "victims". Maybe they just loved cock? Maybe riding on private jets, living on private islands and slurping on the dicks of the richest and most powerful and famous Democrats in the country was something they enjoyed doing?

Every whore who later claimed to be a victim was recruited by a whore who had taken the offer to go to Epstein's mansion or luxury villa and give a creepy 40-somerthing guy a hand-job or blowie for an agreed upon sum of money. They sucked or tugged a dick, got paid and when they were asked if they had any friends who liked cock, they all called a girl they knew and told them they had just sucked old guy cock and made $400-500 bucks and the other sluts jumped at the chance to gobble a goober.

I'll take, "No crime was ever committed here" for $500 Alex.

The “American Made” Barry Seal story - retold with sex and blackmail - instead of guns and drugs.

Still a “Covert” State Sponsored illegal operation, that used government money and resources to further some government agency’s agenda. Then when it all blows up at the end - the guy that got to cash in on the fruits of his labor - ends up being the fall guy and is killed.

A 36 year old mother of 5. She had a pussy tougher than a combat boot, she probably fucked 300 guys before Jeff Epstein ever met her. And she loved fucking and spitting out kids from the leather box of hers. How exactly was she a "victim"? If you read the article there is a 100% chance she was banging her two brothers and her mom was her pimp, she died of a drug overdose while whoring for her pimp/husband.

The only person who ever fucked any of these whores was Prince Andrew and he only fucked one of them. Yet they managed to name dozens of sluts, none of whom could name a single person they had fucked while underage. And they declared these teenage prostitutes, "victims". Maybe they just loved cock? Maybe riding on private jets, living on private islands and slurping on the dicks of the richest and most powerful and famous Democrats in the country was something they enjoyed doing?

Every whore who later claimed to be a victim was recruited by a whore who had taken the offer to go to Epstein's mansion or luxury villa and give a creepy 40-somerthing guy a hand-job or blowie for an agreed upon sum of money. They sucked or tugged a dick, got paid and when they were asked if they had any friends who liked cock, they all called a girl they knew and told them they had just sucked old guy cock and made $400-500 bucks and the other sluts jumped at the chance to gobble a goober.

A supporter of epstine and all things sex trafficking related .
Well if this is the prevailing attitude in “law enforcement “ I may be disappointed and never get to see all those kiddy fuckers get arrested. Well that sucks .

Reactions: NoDopes and FWoo45

How it those your take away from the article? Maybe you know more about this gal than I do, but that was certainly not what I got from the linked article.

FFS...

The "famous" participants likely knew they were under age.
Whether considered whores or not I hear it's still illegal.

R

I have the same opinion of all the "me to" girls who Weinstein "raped" and "assaulted"... Bitch you KNEW what was going down when some fat old Hollywood fuck answered the hotel door in a bath robe... you could have just walked away...but you wanted that part and that money and that fame...

Then 30 years later when you're used up and Hollywood doesnt want you anymore, you were the victim in all of it.

Same with Bill Cosby's "victims"... It was Bill FUCKING Cosby...

Reactions: Bullfrog08
I have the same opinion of all the "me to" girls who Weinstein "raped" and "assaulted"... Bitch you KNEW what was going down when some fat old Hollywood fuck answered the hotel door in a bath robe... you could have just walked away...but you wanted that part and that money and that fame...

Then 30 years later when you're used up and Hollywood doesnt want you anymore, you were the victim in all of it.

Same with Bill Cosby's "victims"... It was Bill FUCKING Cosby...
It was bill Cosby - so if he put drugs in your drink to make you none responsive and unable to decline or leave or defend yourselves - yep it’s your fault and .
Everyone seems to forget that lots of Bills drug date women did come forward at the time - as in dozens and prosecutors across the country refused to indite .
The reason innocent ol Bill was released early- on Appel it was determined that if several prosecutors across several years decided not to file charges than ol bill was right in assuming he had immunity- not that he did t drug and rape several mostly white women. But he was safe to assume he had immunity. How the fuck are people so confused on this one - so in one thread a Cosby and Epstine supporter . Hope none of y’all have daughters or nieces or granddaughters. Cause if rich elites drug them and rape them or drug them and traffic them it would have to be their fault . Stupid fuckery

Reactions: mkollman74
On the stand in his own criminal trail ol Coz admitted to drugging women so was he of his “immunity”. But yep definitely the bitches fault

It was bill Cosby - so if he put drugs in your drink to make you none responsive and unable to decline or leave or defend yourselves - yep it’s your fault and .
Everyone seems to forget that lots of Bills drug date women did come forward at the time - as in dozens and prosecutors across the country refused to indite .
The reason innocent ol Bill was released early- on Appel it was determined that if several prosecutors across several years decided not to file charges than ol bill was right in assuming he had immunity- not that he did t drug and rape several mostly white women. But he was safe to assume he had immunity. How the fuck are people so confused on this one - so in one thread a Cosby and Epstine supporter . Hope none of y’all have daughters or nieces or granddaughters. Cause if rich elites drug them and rape them or drug them and traffic them it would have to be their fault . Stupid fuckery
Why does a single woman show up ALONE to famous persons home? Cookies and soda?

Reactions: MadDuner
Why does a single woman show up ALONE to famous persons home? Cookies and soda?
Freedom or movement freedom of association, to meet some one to have fun , to take a chance , to get some famous dick, and yep there is always a risk any time anyone goes anywhere to meet anyone or not and the thing that has destroyed our formerly high trust society is there is no longer consequences when formerly the elite but now the bottom feeding predators as well , no consequences for let’s say drugging and raping several women in several places over several years or another example - groom young girls and them peddle their asses to said elite , and then having the first sentence -13 months with 12 hours a day out on “work release “ be such a joke that the Manhattan brothel, the Florida operation and the Island brothel didn’t even miss a beat .

Yep young girls or boys take a chance to go meet a stranger - that don’t mean the “stranger” is absolved of wrong doing for them drugging and raping them. But maybe in your world it is - by chance are you a vaxxed boomer?

Some of you probably think this guy should go free- I mean if hungry often homeless kids didn’t take money or food from a stranger they wouldn’t have been raped to death . So he’s not guilty then right ?

As usual you have missed the point...

It was BILL COSBY... I am 100% certain everybody knew back in the day what was going on... So if you went home with ol Bill you probably knew there was a chance. None of this stuff in Hollywood happens in a vacuum. Everybody AFTER THE FACT says "oh well yea we heard he did that" and shit like that. Like Kevin Spacey... AFTER THE FACT everybody was like "yea everybody knew he was into that shit, but I mean its Kevin Spacey so nobody really said shit"... Most folks in Hollywood are into some shit and people just blow it off.

Like if I go to a party at The Rolling Stones mansion...im not going to be shocked to see people shooting heroin...its kind of their thing...

Reactions: Bullfrog08
As usual you have missed the point...

It was BILL COSBY... I am 100% certain everybody knew back in the day what was going on... So if you went home with ol Bill you probably knew there was a chance. None of this stuff in Hollywood happens in a vacuum. Everybody AFTER THE FACT says "oh well yea we heard he did that" and shit like that. Like Kevin Spacey... AFTER THE FACT everybody was like "yea everybody knew he was into that shit, but I mean its Kevin Spacey so nobody really said shit"... Most folks in Hollywood are into some shit and people just blow it off.

Like if I go to a party at The Rolling Stones mansion...im not going to be shocked to see people shooting heroin...its kind of their thing...
Yes Hollywood elite are rapists and scum and kiddie fuckers - and prosecutors and piggy’s who’ve absolutely refused to lock them up are equally guilty.
And what the fuck are you talk g about everyone “knew what Cosby was up to” who fucking new ??? First public airing of this was 2004 or 6 I believe. Well after the Cosby show and the big “family award” or what ever the fuck from Bill Clinton . Who the fuck new ? Well various prosecutors knew - lots of various local piggy’s knew . A 25 year old girl who got invited to the after party - I’m pretty sure she didn’t know that being drugged and rapped was the excepted practice and okay with local piggy’s and prosecutors

Yes Hollywood elite are rapists and scum and kiddie fuckers - and prosecutors and piggy’s who’ve absolutely refused to lock them up are equally guilty.

at least we can agree on something...

at least we can agree on something...
Well at least it’s a big something!
Glad we are in the same boat on that
Now if I could get you out of boomer victim blaming for what rapists and killers do well shit our November first Steak and Swine BBQ and home brew taste test is coming up and I’d gladly have ya.