• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well that’s it I’m getting vaccinated!!!!!!

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • well, if your dick shrinks after the clotshots, at least you'll know it's working.

• Haha
    Reactions: JoshPutman
    This makes literally zero sense. Your dick is a bag that holds blood. How does your dick bag shrink? It can expand, but shrinking, permanently, does not compute.

Reactions: Salad_shooter
    external blood bags make you full like bull again . or you could try stop looking at pics of Hilary Clinton that would help you get hard again .

And that is what happens when you masturbate to nudes of Hillary Clinton.

And that is what happens when you masturbate to nudes of Hillary Clinton.
    kots-straal.gif

I had a reduction done when I was 12 because I couldn't wear shorts during the summer.

I’m happy to report I got to miss out on THAT side effect. Oh happy day.

I say we consult our local medical guru @powdahound76 ...

What you say powda? Bat flu make yo pee pee smol?
    Mine was small before I got the Rona!!!

Cant tell if its smaller or Im just fatter….

I think dude is a foolish attention whore with a small peepee and doesnt want to admit thats why chicks dump him.

How does a virus “shrink” epithelial tissue?
    Not 100% and calling bullshit.

I think dude is a foolish attention whore with a small peepee and doesnt want to admit thats why chicks dump him.

ResizedP_1642045361600_610222548641435.gif

Last edited:

"A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93. The average length of their flaccid penises was 8.46 centimeters (3.4 inches)"

Average Hide "Member" ( 2.9 inches) when erect shooting 6.5 creedmoor...... That's why everything is made in china they have bigger dicks then us.

he's only getting a semi. vascular issues from spike protein induced clotting.

• Haha
    Reactions: powdahound76
    “My penis has shrunk. Before I got sick, I was above average, not huge, but definitely bigger than normal. Now I've lost about an inch-and-a-half and become decidedly less than average.

My sides are in fucking orbit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dude spent his whole life worrying if he measures up. Oh the sweet irony of the Chinese creating a bat virus that was specifically designed to shrink "big Rmerican penis"

"A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93. The average length of their flaccid penises was 8.46 centimeters (3.4 inches)"

Average Hide "Member" ( 2.9 inches) when erect shooting 6.5 creedmoor...... That's why everything is made in china they have bigger dicks then us.
    What's the point of measuring a flaccid penis? That's like testing flat tires.