• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well that checks all the boxes

WTF does binary mean? The only binary I know is the ones in a couple of my ar’s...

OKC and Tulsa are where most of the dems live. OK is one of...or the only state that every county is RED, in every election.

What is it about people that when they live in cities they loose their ability to think on their own in any constructive way and they loose any common sense they might have had? Or was it they were raised in a city and didn’t develop properly, or maybe they moved to a big city because they had enough sense to see a “farm accident” coming their way......due to their inability to demonstrate common sense. Who knows, all I know is they have made up more odd names in their attempts to describe themselves than I can keep up with; to me, they are all just very confused. When God goes, anything goes, and that’s basically where we are. Just my opinion.

Article says she’s a queer black Muslim who identifies as non-binary which basically means she does not identify as a male or female (I had to google it).......wonder how the Muslims feel about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
How can she even take an oath of office. As a Muslim their beliefs dont co-inside with ours.

It's like water and oil.

Technically if she was an actual practicing Muslim, she wouldn't have been able to run for any kind of public office......just saying.

Doc

Reactions: 10ring'r
What is it about people that when they live in cities they loose their ability to think on their own in any constructive way and they loose any common sense they might have had? Or was it they were raised in a city and didn’t develop properly, or maybe they moved to a big city because they had enough sense to see a “farm accident” coming their way......due to their inability to demonstrate common sense. Who knows, all I know is they have made up more odd names in their attempts to describe themselves than I can keep up with; to me, they are all just very confused. When God goes, anything goes, and that’s basically where we are. Just my opinion.

Article says she’s a queer black Muslim who identifies as non-binary which basically means she does not identify as a male or female (I had to google it).......wonder how the Muslims feel about that.

You have it backwards, it is those who loose their ability to think on their own in any constructive way and they loose any common sense that move to the cities.

The cities are filled with the stupid and poor

Reactions: KYAggie

I have come up with this theory.

If you live in a city the city does everything for you. They keep it looking decent, they plow the roads, they keep the streets clean, they take away the trash, they tell you what businesses can be where, they provide a bus if you don't have a car, etc.

They have so little problems that being "mean" is actually a problem. They've never had a 24 hour work day because "things needed doing". They've never had to plow a road so they could simply drive to the grocery store. They've never had to butcher a cow over a weekend because the freezer was empty.

Essentially they've never had to problem solve in a way of survival.

Everything is done and handed to them. They don't believe in work, they think fast food is a viable career, and they don't understand you can take horse antibiotics if you really need too.

They're a bunch of idiots who've been educated into stupidity. Drop them in the Rockies in the winter and they're dead in 2 days. I give myself 3 weeks before I fall off a cliff doing something stupid in the name of bored fun because I've been able to feed and warm myself.