• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s well, this was just neat footage. cougar v grizz

cavscout1983

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2007
Tulsa, OK
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-tSm_LWX4Io"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-tSm_LWX4Io" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: well, this was just neat footage. cougar v grizz

shouldn't this be in the "Bear" pit?
laugh.gif
good video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shouldn't this be in the "Bear" pit?
laugh.gif
good video. </div></div>

LOL! It should!

I've got a 10 pound kitty and when she gets like that, you had better back the F*** up. Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a cougar. That is unless we're talking middle aged horny woman "cougar".

I had a little 6-pound american domestic that had the devil in her when she got angry. Enraged little dervish with a bundle of razor-sharp claws and teeth, incredible paw speed, and no fear of things twenty times her size. I still have a few scars to remember that cat by.

I always thought, thank goodness she wasn't much bigger...
Extrapolate to about the size of a large dog, and re-imagine the conflict, and you now have an image of what a mountain lion would be for a pet. Not a good idea.

Worst part is that cats are never reliably tame...unlike dogs. Check all the videos of "domesticated" tigers and lions that are clearly restless and poorly controlled...and then attack people. I wouldn't be messing with one, that's for sure!
smile.gif

Mother's protective instinct is powerful. But that match up.... WOW! I probably would have lost a bet on the outcome that encounter. Great footage.

I think someone had it right when the equated cats to bound up spring steel and razor blades.

nice vid, for those of you that don't speak cougar let me translate. The mother cougar was saying "BACK THE FUCK OFF BIATCH"

thats awesome! that bear had no idea what kind of hell he unleashed LOL

that's proof right there, that no matter how big you are, it's best to just leave the area and leave a pissed off women plumb the *@#% alone