• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Well Used

Re: Well Used

Nice pic. A pleasant time of year now: it's not that hot there yet. Well used, sure, but could have been used better in '06 - especially by teams.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Erez</div></div>You mean the crossing? It doesn't look like it. Or do you mean Erez in the wider sense, which is only a location if you are here instead of there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remsen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like the area near the crossing to me</div></div>It could be; it looks flat enough.
smile.gif

The memory is the first thing to go...and when I spent time in the general area of the country I was at Ze'elim, which didn't give me much opportunity to get near Erez.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are tough.</div></div>My guess was going to be: just off the regional road between Kerem Shalom and Yevul. Now THAT would have been tough - and wrong.
grin.gif

I'd guess anywhere within 1000 yards of the crossing station (other than south of it...) And you can tell he's IDF, not contract, by the poor fitting uniform and beat-all-to-shit equipment (the M4 hanging by a cheap sling is the kicker).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that guy military or contract? </div></div>To my knowledge they don't contract border security: The IDF has the Border Police, a separate arm, and the sniper school is integrated with the CT school.