• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well well well....Guess that shows who people really are....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    Just think of all the crap that has now started to get any criminal convictions he has been part of overturned. All anyone has to do is start asking for info about his prior dealings. This is going to make a good series at some point.

If you only knew.
    I'm from the same area, used to work with some of them back in the day, so did my dad.
    The crookery in the law firm goes back generations, it didnt just start with Alex.
    Oh I do I do. Grew up in SC and my mother is in W. Columbia. My childhood best friends father owns another huge law firm there. I want those who helped them cover up all of their families crimes over the years to get their asses nailed!

Of course if you want to share any specific info hit me up with a pm

AND...the rabbit hole just gets deeper. darker, and twists a bit more....Wow....

With the way that family has covered up and run roughshod over any kind of rules and law, there is absolutely no telling how many bodies are connected to them. That's how we Know that there was a lot of cover up going on for many many years. I won't repeat the hearsay that I've heard, but it goes back quite a long time, and I mean the killing of people that were a problem for this family, allegedly.... Pushing folks down stairs isn't an accident.

Last edited:
    Reactions: HeavyAssault
    All we need now is to find out the dad was banging the son's girlfriend and she was preggos.....LMAO

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    See, I told you...
    And that ain't all.
    There's at least 3 bodies that are being investigated about, and that's just for Paul.... Not to mention dear old dad... and who knows what other skeletons are in granpa's closet!
    A&E must be casting the crew already...

Talk about hanging out with the wrong people... hanging out with that family is deadly

There's at least 3 bodies that are being investigated about, and that's just for Paul.... Not to mention dear old dad... and who knows what other skeletons are in granpa's closet!
    A&E must be casting the crew already...

Talk about hanging out with the wrong people... hanging out with that family is deadly
    Would the 3rd body be the dead housekeepers father?🤔

That was the most horribly written story I think I've read in a long time. It was impossible to follow and all over the fucking place.

Aside from that, did we ever figure out who killed the mom and 1 kid, and why?

That's the real story.

No one gives a shit about Consuela or meth head loser lawyer dad.

Some forensic details leaked about the shootings:

66774225-11656285-image-m-62_1674187384095.jpg

Junior's brain was done blowed clean outta his head, musta been a 9mm

Lengthy discussion on the Murdaugh case (online amateur sleuths, lots of conjecture but useful for keeping abreast of updates to just about any newsworthy crime(