• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Wells Custom Suppressor

Re: Wells Custom Suppressor

I did alot of google searching. I found no reviews on the product that I wanted, do to the fact that they were brand new. Google search it, let me know if there is more then 2 threads about it. I posted this one and one on silencertalk.com and that is all a google search will bring up. The reason I started this thread was to help people that google searched later. The suppressor that I bought has a serial number of 7, I think. Pretty new... The amount of google searching that I do is increadable. I acually manage IT dept at the Phone Co serving this area and my job intails that I keep the internet working. So what do I do, surf that net ALL DAY. Trust me, I have researched alot.

thanks though

Just ordered a 30 Suppressor from Dave Wells Dave and his assistant have been great. They invited me up to shoot his product. I plan to take the trip as soon I can. I got recommendations from shooters at New Holland Rifle and Pistol. I can't wait to get the can. I'm planning to have Dave thread my Rem 700 and my Savage .223 Police so I can hunt in PA, but its going on a dedicated 16" .308 upper for fun and pig hunting.

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site but I have over 25 years experience in law enforcement, SWAT and explosives. I would like to say that I was fortunate enough to meet Dave for the first time at his shop in Pennsylvania a few days ago. I was extremely impressed by his professionalism and his knowledge of weapons and supressors. Our discussion / demonstration lasted a few hours and I felt his product was far superior to supressors that I have researched in the past. I was so confident in Dave's product that I purchased 2 supressors, one for my .223 and one for my .308. Thanks Dave! FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!

I can say that I have been talking to Dave about the purchase I made 6 months ago. And if I call and talk to him, he is right there to talk about something that he can do to help. I have talked to him about things that have nothing to do with anything he did, and he still will find the time to help. I say nothing more then a class act. Very professional, very curtious, and I will be buying another suppressor from him, and I am going to have him slick up my 1911.