• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Welp, that’s enough internet for the day. *shuts off computer, hides under table.

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    1700087568407.png

you almost know that there will be a market for this now if there wasn't already.

Strange I signed in on SH but this thread makes me feel I signed in on Grindr ............

• Haha
    Reactions: JR_77
    I can shit turds as big around as a woman's arm , but you couldn't drive one of those cattle prods up my ashole with a sledge hammer,,,,,,,,,, if I didn't want you to.

We only worry about your safety.

A tub of hair jell, a Polish hottie, and a cattle prod = Shootin’ Ropes!
    Around these parts, that's a typical Saturday night, plus some beer and tequila shooters.

ok so im going to ask the question...

...what exactly were you looking for when you found this information about ejaculating jews...?
    One of the many ridiculous and incredulous fictions that surround the Holocaust is the claim of ‘masturbation machines’. It’s the same sort of perverse absurdity, and from the same minds.

https://soc.culture.german.narkive....ening-nazi-masturbating-machines-at-auschwitz

- ‘This is the story of an Australian Jew, named Bernard Holstein, who gets tattooed, claims he was an Auschwitz survivor, and writes a holocaust novel.

The book becomes a best seller. It turns out he never left Australia, and the publishing company has to pull all the books.

In ‘Stolen Soul’ Holstein talks about how Nazi doctors attempted to
    prove Aryan superiority by collecting Jewish semen with masturbating
    machines that often killed their subjects.

Quote...(page 117)

“But we never gave in, not really; there was that one time just before liberation but other than that we were strong. We would see the boys they put on those masturbating machines just drop, just die, right there in front
    of us. The absolute cruelty was beyond our belief.”

This book was actually published.

“These poor children survived life threatening Nazi masturbating machines at Auschwitz. They then discover a compassion and sensitivity in a pack of
    wolves not exhibited by their Nazi guards. It makes a person want to cry.” ’ -

Women with a sense of humor ratchet themselves up the hot scale. Not that you're not already out kicking your coverage, hammer down and I hope those are her toes.
    Those are my toes. But she'll be here on Dec 7th and it's gonna be a wild 6 weeks 🙃

So... a couple of questions.

Do these electro ejaculators only work on jobs?
    If no where would one obtain such a device? Asking for a friend.