• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Went and adopted a couple of new children today.

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Jax fl
They needed a new loving home

Attachments

• 9AFCE95D-AAD4-4CBF-ACC4-17A85B37132F.jpeg
    9AFCE95D-AAD4-4CBF-ACC4-17A85B37132F.jpeg
    714.6 KB · Views: 141
Glad to see they went to a happy loving family!

Last night as the Mrs. & I were watching TV she asked, do you need to buy more guns or ammo? She then added, I am so glad you have as many as you do.

Maxwell
You sir are a winner. I need to get my wife back to being that way. Too much time with her mom and sister has caused bad effects.

Reactions: Maxwell
Kinda funny, the wife and i were coming back home after a little trip. She said with all this shit goin on do we have enough guns and ammo, of course i said no.. she said lets get some more

I was feeling the need to expand our family last weekend. Four neglected orphans came home with me, along with 2800 brass bottles to feed them with. I will provide them with plenty of love and care and a safe home.

So when i got the sig the other day, guy behind the counter says its supposed to have extra mags but they are way behind in that department. Said there is a certificate in here to send them and they will send mags when they have them.
didall the online stuff on the website tonight and much to my surprise. I get two. Now when i will get them is a whole other story.
also picked up my american born and bred child today.