• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Went to the gun show today!!!!

culater

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
The show in Mi was NUTS.Every mag was price up 100% even the new ruger 10 22 25 rd mag was going for $50
shocked.gif
.I got their 30min before it opened and was 100 people behind to the entrance. Their had to be 800 people behind me waiting to get in.Even when I left their was at least 200 people waiting in line to pay for a ticket.I got what I was looking for and watch other do all the panic buying. Stripped lowers where at $500 Plus and Magpul where at $40-$45.Steel ar mag where not to bad $25 per.The funny thing is that all these people that are buying are new people buying rifles and never shot one before.Maybe some should tell them "you'll shot your eye out kid" LOL. The neat thing I'm seeing is that their are other good semi auto rifles that new people dont know about.I plan to keep it my self and advise people I know to buy that rifle or that rifle.
grin.gif
Anyone else went to a show today.

Re: Went to the gun show today!!!!

We had a local show but I shot a 3gun match instead.
I only would have gone for a good laugh, or cry, depending on how you look at it...

Re: Went to the gun show today!!!!

Show in Kansas this morning. DPMS and Bushmaster 16" carbines going for $1,500 for the first 10 minutes and then they were all taken. Pmags were $30 and were gone fast too.