• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Went to the Honey Hole.....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Lots of nice guns but what caught my eye today were scopes.

Someone must have passed that had a Finn/Baltic sniper fetish.....Anyone know what these are?

First... Nice leather case...

P1019343[1].JPG

P1019344[1].JPG

P1019345[1].JPG

P1019346[1].JPG

Soumi Armi?

Reactions: Badfinger
    Second looks like a PEM type scope for a Moisin - Valmet. In card board box in tube mailer from Finnland.

Straight tube scope with elevation only approx 5-6 inches in length - reminds me of Russian PEM sniper scope.

P1019347[1].JPG

P1019348[1].JPG

Sucky pictures so hard to get good pics in the shop.

Last edited:
    Third a Schmidt and Bender from a border guard unit...seems like its priced high. Nice clicks on turetts appear to be BDC style. All scopes are post type reticle......

P1019349[1].JPG
    P1019350[1].JPG

Reactions: TurdFerguson
    Pretty sure the wetzlar is a German made scope but could be wrong

Reactions: RTH1800
    So side company to S&B? Seen a few different kinds of mounts as I look around. Interesting and neat for sure. The million dollar question is did you buy any or all?

So side company to S&B? Seen a few different kinds of mounts as I look around. Interesting and neat for sure. The million dollar question is did you buy any or all?

Not my genre but happy to help anyone building some Finn sniper.

Honestly not my cup of tea either. Carbines and small pistols always kept me tied up. I do like to look at the rifles and scopes are always neat regardless of what they were made for.

Honestly not my cup of tea either. Carbines and small pistols always kept me tied up. I do like to look at the rifles and scopes are always neat regardless of what they were made for.

That S&B is a real nice scope.

Not really a post reticle person but its nice steel, turrets are clicky solid, guessing the BDC turret is for some caliber I will never own.

@pmclaine this honey hole of yours I think I may want to take a detour to my next trip up there; can they sell to anyone or only residents of MA?