• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're All Paying a Toll

You have to wonder what the poor kid felt like when the father told him no.i'm sure he had to explain it.

It’s funny. You say have a heart and I just read a comment that suggested killing people for trying to escape their corona ridden city.
That person had a bible quote on their signature.
And yeah, this is heart breaking.

Well the folks ditching out of their Corona ridden city were driving a Subaru. So there is that...

not that I know his reasons why he did not hug the kid he could have had a good reason the video is just too vague to make any conclusion one way or the other .

Reactions: Bender
Well the folks ditching out of their Corona ridden city were driving a Subaru. So there is that...
Doubt you're referring to this one or the driver....

Oliver-Solberg-Subaru-Motorsports-Olympus-Rally-03.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bender
It is generally accepted that Suburu drivers are tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, patchouli smelling Bernie voting old hippies that think you owning any firearm is the antithesis of peace on Earth. Except for wrx owners.

They think they can drive fast and still tell you what you do is "against the law"

It is generally accepted that Suburu drivers are tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, patchouli smelling Bernie voting old hippies that think you owning any firearm is the antithesis of peace on Earth. Except for wrx owners.

They think they can drive fast and still tell you what you do is "against the law"
I drive a Subaru, not a WRX but a capable as hell little Crosstrek with a 2.0l engine. My other vehicle is a 60,000 GVW Freightliner with a Palfinger crane and Hy-Rails that I drive on the tracks. As I of course have a Class A CDL for that truck, I always drive the speed limit because it is the law and if you think police go after those who drive fast cars, you've seen nothing of what they do to truck drivers.

I also was a Gunnery Sergeant in the Infantry with two combat tours, graduated every Scout Sniper School the Marine Corps has to offer, then spent eight years in Afghanistan doing security work because I just can't get enough of combat zone life. Today I work on the railroad helping keep America running and people safe by the sweat of my brow and the ache of my back no matter if it's -20°F or 110°F out, because if we don't move coal then a quarter of America doesn't get power, and worst case if I don't do my job then innocent people don't know to stop at RR crossings.

I have an extremely healthy amount of firearms, and have taught several thousand people over my years as a firearms instructor how to efficiently employ those weapons to kill people instead of others who only "bang steel" or whatever the fuck they shoot at that never shoots back. I also burn trees instead of hugging them because it's far cheaper than natural gas, and when not wearing my steel toe boots I have on my Danner boots. I have no idea what patchouli is (although I do know what an oil patch is), but you obviously are cultured enough to know all about it. There's only one box I want to punch for Bernie, but it certainly doesn't involve a ballot. I'm a father of five and a grandfather of four going on six in a couple months, so while you might think I'm old, you would be very mistaken. Hippies only existed in my father's generation.

When you're already a badass, you don't give a shit about trying to look like a badass, and you damn sure don't identify by your vehicle.

Shit, even my wife has more time in Iraq and Afghanistan than 99.8% of this entire forum, and she loves her little Subie and how it gives no fucks about Wyoming canyons in blizzards.

Enjoy your patchouli, whatever the fuck that is. Fag.

But please, do go on about all those supposed lib Subaru drivers...

I drive a Subaru, not a WRX but a capable as hell little Crosstrek with a 2.0l engine. My other vehicle is a 60,000 GVW Freightliner with a Palfinger crane and Hy-Rails that I drive on the tracks. As I of course have a Class A CDL for that truck, I always drive the speed limit because it is the law and if you think police go after those who drive fast cars, you've seen nothing of what they do to truck drivers.

I also was a Gunnery Sergeant in the Infantry with two combat tours, graduated every Scout Sniper School the Marine Corps has to offer, then spent eight years in Afghanistan doing security work because I just can't get enough of combat zone life. Today I work on the railroad helping keep America running and people safe by the sweat of my brow and the ache of my back no matter if it's -20°F or 110°F out, because if we don't move coal then a quarter of America doesn't get power, and worst case if I don't do my job then innocent people don't know to stop at RR crossings.

I have an extremely healthy amount of firearms, and have taught several thousand people over my years as a firearms instructor how to efficiently employ those weapons to kill people instead of others who only "bang steel" or whatever the fuck they shoot at that never shoots back. I also burn trees instead of hugging them because it's far cheaper than natural gas, and when not wearing my steel toe boots I have on my Danner boots. I have no idea what patchouli is (although I do know what an oil patch is), but you obviously are cultured enough to know all about it. There's only one box I want to punch for Bernie, but it certainly doesn't involve a ballot. I'm a father of five and a grandfather of four going on six in a couple months, so while you might think I'm old, you would be very mistaken. Hippies only existed in my father's generation.

When you're already a badass, you don't give a shit about trying to look like a badass, and you damn sure don't identify by your vehicle.

Shit, even my wife has more time in Iraq and Afghanistan than 99.8% of this entire forum, and she loves her little Subie and how it gives no fucks about Wyoming canyons in blizzards.

Enjoy your patchouli, whatever the fuck that is. Fag.

But please, do go on about all those supposed lib Subaru drivers...

Spend any time in a liberal enclave, and you'll find Subarus all over the damn place.

It may have meant to be a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Reactions: MarinePMI

Sooooo stereotyping? Right gotcha. Sounds liberalish to me

Reactions: Redmanss
Yes, please tell what special little bit of information the make of their car means. I'm all ears...

Not saying its nice to paint with a broadbrush, and for every supposed stereotype there is the anti stereotype, but in my general area most subarus will be occupied by two chicks and a golden, lab or some other sort of benign canine.

• Haha
Reactions: MarinePMI

Not all Subaru drivers fit that description. Just saying.

You think that little boy in the video gives two fucks if his father drives a Subaru?

My wife comes home from work and I nor the kids can even touch her before she changes clothes and showers.

The current situational status is shitty, all the way around.

Thanks for posting, Veer. Hope you're doing well.

I’m assuming the video is a father, who is a nurse returning home after spending a long day attending to sick patients in a hospital. He is afraid the that he could be contagious and is trying to keep his family safe.
But, that’s just a guess.

Not saying its nice to paint with a broadbrush, and for every supposed stereotype there is the anti stereotype, but in my general area most subarus will be occupied by two chicks and a golden, lab or some other sort of benign canine.

Well, if we're goin there, lats do 'LandRove'. Talk about self entitled asshats.

1st off not everyone that drives a Subaru is a douchebag or anything. I know a couple people who drive Subaru forester and one of those other station wagon ones that are good people. Now that Scion boxcar thing, yeah those are driven by douchebags.

The second thing I would ask is this is a 2 second clip, but is he coming out of some place at the hospital and his kid surprised him with a visit, or is he coming home? Because I change my uniform if I have been some place that I could have been contaminated and I take a shower at the station before I go home. I certainly do not wear or contaminated clothing into my own home.

Reactions: anon

I will have you know that I hug trees. I have also cut one down before than AK47. And a Subaru outback with tinted windows and hole cut behind the hinged liscence plate is handy, and roomy.