• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

West Michigan 22lr Precision Steel Series

Subwrx300

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2014
Cedar Springs, MI
To follow up with a great set of matches last year, we are building a small series here in West Michigan. 4 regular matches plus finale, best 3 + finale will determine season placement. Send me a direct message to register or with any questions.

2020 season Match dates confirmed as follows:

Mar. 15, 2020 - Sunday 8AM
May 16 2020 - Sat 8AM

July 26 2020 - Sunday 8AM
Aug 29 2020- Saturday 8AM
**Finale** - September 26 2020- Saturday 8AM

$30 per match except finale (cost for Finale TBD)
10-12 stages per match, distances 25-300yds. Bring 100-150 rounds per match.

7463 18 Mile Rd NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319

Last edited:
last year was Awesome!
Subwrx300 put together great matches last year.
If your thinking about getting into PRS this is a good training event or just a good family outing.
last year the matches had some incredible kids that could shoot the lights out !
Count me in!

last year was Awesome!
Subwrx300 put together great matches last year.
If your thinking about getting into PRS this is a good training event or just a good family outing.
last year the matches had some incredible kids that could shoot the lights out !
Count me in!
Well said! But all be warned this is addictive, you may make new friends , win cool prizes and acquire more gear. If you’re not careful you may learn something.

I was able to attend the match and it was a blast! I'm new to the PRS world and was able to attend a practice day before the match. you have the ability to talk one - on - one with the match director to see what there is for you to work on and gain some pointers. The day of the match had a multitude of different props and positions along with several long distance shots for .22s. I was able to succeed in some parts of the match and learn what it is I have to work on. overall I'm now officially hooked on my new passion. THANK YOU!!!!

Welcome Jingle98 to the obsession!
The match director put on a Fantastic match!!!!!!! Thank You......
The weather was great, The people were great can't wait for the next match.
Thank You Red Flannel Gun Club.

They are great matches. I’ll be there shooting with at least 3 youth shooters. These boys had so much fun last year, it’s all they talk about still.

Attachments

• A690E537-6D5E-4E24-B98E-E1A29936FBD2.jpeg
    A690E537-6D5E-4E24-B98E-E1A29936FBD2.jpeg
    953.2 KB · Views: 63
  • F991C378-F5BE-4999-90A4-F8F2DDE94C23.jpeg
    F991C378-F5BE-4999-90A4-F8F2DDE94C23.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • 6B46AA5A-5BC8-4E03-BBC8-D9CBC42DA12B.jpeg
    6B46AA5A-5BC8-4E03-BBC8-D9CBC42DA12B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 66
22 LR only.
standard velocity
chamber flag
150rds ammo
must be a club member due to Covid 19( extra 10.00 fee added to match for a membership,next matches would be 30.00)sign up day of match
hearing and eye protection
all the fun you want.............

Reactions: gpkon66
no problem
what are you shooting?
You live in MI?

I live in Grandville on the South end of Grand Rapids. I haven't shot target guns since Highschool 20 some years ago but found a CZ457 that sparked my interest again.

Reactions: CSchol
Hey Jerrodglover1
Welcome back .
Looking forward to meet you and to have some friendly vudoo vs cz competition .
Cschol is right you need anything or have questions everyone at the match is very helpful.

You guys should drop the membership pretense and tell Gretchen to shove a dildo up her fat ass

Clubs here in Ohio have started opening to the public for matches with a big fuck you to our fucktard governor and secretary of health.

may 7th EO allows public to be at outdoor ranges according to MUCC
Need to look up on Gov web site.

Last edited:
Reactions: gpkon66
unfortunately I am stuck at work so I can’t make this one, but hoping to be around for July and if so excited to meet and shoot with some like minded folks in MI.

Wow what a match very exciting!
Match director did outstanding job.
Prizes/sponsors are Awesome.
Was great to see everyone having a great time enjoying life in these crazy times.

Reactions: CSchol
FYI Red Flannel Gun Club has new 22LR steel target range set up 24-7
50 yards out to 221 yards with KYL racks,Yetti's,circles,square,diamonds
Great set up to practice before the match on the 26th.
As Jerry would say GET SOME!

Reactions: gpkon66 and Adam B
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Match Time

Awesome match!
Thank you Match Director Subwrx300 and Red Flannel Rod & Gun Club.
Thank You Area 419 for the Trophies and all the sponsors that make this event so great.
Aug 29th next match.

Reactions: FERNT and Adam B
Did you get a email or check Facebook the results are posted

Match this Saturday ! weather should be good.
Practice night last Wednesday Aug. 26 we upped the steaks on practice ! (yes steaks-we gave away t bones and beer).
Hope to see you at the match.

Reactions: Adam B and gpkon66
Wow another Awesome match !
Wind was all over the place left,right,head,tail it was do or die on the long range stages.
Sept 26th is finale........................

Reactions: gpkon66 and Adam B
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!
What a Match ! Coarse of fire was awesome the weather was perfect and most important everyone had a absolutely great time!
Red Flannel Rod and Gun Club ranges are very challenging for shooting 22LR( wind does not blow straight)
Their new 22lr range is so nice you just pull up grab your gun and start shooting steel out to 200 yards.
Thank you to all the sponsors Area 419,5x5 Precision,Armageddon Gear,MDT,Swanny’s,State Farm(Greenville),Applied Ballistics,Radians,Arapahoe,True Value Greenville MI.
Match Director is Top Notch.
Thank you Jake for suppling water. It was a life saver between stages.
Thank You.................................