• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos West River muley

gme

Private
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2008
northern AZ
www.gotxring.com
Joey Clark of Howard SD used his 7 Rem mag and Berger 168 VLD's to take this monster, he also took a doe at 1015 yards! Kyle Christians of Harrisburg SD did the rifle work,

Re: West River muley

Impressive deer, great shooting, and an extremely well built rifle. Kyle has done quite a bit of work for me and it's always exceeded my expectations.

Must be nice when everything comes together, I've never had a chance at a deer like that.

Congrats, that's a good deer!

That really is an awesome deer. Something to note, though, he hasn't grown any eyeguards. I've seen herds like that in Montana, where bucks, big ones even, don't grow them. My 26"er from 1991 was that way. Taken up on the 'Little divide' between Lewistown and Grass Range.

Where was this near? I have Family west of sturgis near the Cheyenne. Been hunting out there a couple times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...he also took a doe at 1015 yards!</div></div>

Where was that video?

You're suppose to be looking at the chassis guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...he also took a doe at 1015 yards!</div></div>

Where was that video? </div></div>

Ha! Thats what I said