• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wha happin wif Kyle & Chad?

Hopefully the forum car purged it from our intellectual exercise schedule.

All hail the cat!

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Did the thread get nuked? What finally pushed it over the edge?

Ban Cat likes me too much to do the job.

20211130_074403.jpg

Probably the sniveling bitch claiming to know all the finite details of The Chad’s divorce decree, as if it was his own.
Just like @Fig said. People couldn’t watch the video without putting their own faces on one of the actors.

I'm thinking that blue shirt guy going into the house to get the gun will appear as instigation. Green shirt guy, who said he had already called the cops, should have sat with video girl and waited on them to show up. Hot head 1 is dead. Hot head 2 probably won't be as fortunate as Rittenhouse.

"...on Kyle Carruth's property in the 2100 block of 90th Street.

The lawsuits also list Carruth's businesses, which are located at the same address,..."
To the fuckbois who say it wasn't trespassing, he still hasn't been charged criminally.

Any charges yet?

Grand jury back in March said nothing to see here. The widow is suing him so will have to wait for the civil trial.

Reactions: BCP and KZP
Kyle really showed his woman he wasn't afraid of her asshole ex Chad.

Meanwhile, while he had to sell his house and boat and move to a one room apartment to pay for his defense she's found some new dumbfuck with a big house and boat.

Trying to remember who the guy was that said he had more experience than even most judges in dealing with child custody laws and Kyle was definitely going to the big house...

lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokay444
Sn
Trying to remember who the guy was that said he had more experience than even most judges in dealing with child custody laws and Kyle was definitely going to the big house...

lol.
Yeah, and that thread was white knight central.

All I know is that I was 100% right that Kyle would not be charged.

Lesson learned, don’t trespass on property, and then try to take the property owner’s gun when he asks me to leave.

I mean, I already knew that because I’m not retarded, but this definitely drives home the lesson.

lol.
That dude sucks cock for beer money and bus fare then walks home sober.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigfatcock and BCP