• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Whale Wars

Re: Whale Wars

I keep seeing a commercial that looks like he crashes another ship. I assume that will get you thrown in jail or shot. How can he get away with that? I'd laugh to see the Japanese send their Frogmen to protect their "interests in the region" lol Idiots!

i stand corrected, whale wars isnt gay....its not even close to bad TV.....what is?
anything on MTV these days, nothing but a bunch of homo wanabee reality shows. WTF? My wife was flippin channels one night and there was a show about Bi people. One gal (couldnt have been much over 19 if that) had a husband in the marines, but also a girlfriend. They went clubing and the girlfriend left her for another guy, and then gal one's husband filed for divorce the next day. (because she was so heart stricken over her girlfriend dumping her, and he was tired of her shit)
confused?...me too, but not half as bad as the folks on the show!

i was gonna say screw the whales and i hope the japs blow ther friggin treehuggin nancyasses to the bottom but then i got lost in thot about those blowholes and how man maybe we should screw the whales...what? beeeeeeech pllleeeeeeez.

I use to have a bumper sticker that said "Nuke an unborn gay whale for Jesus"

That was in the late 80's. I guess it still applies...
laugh.gif