• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What’s more important: Trump Reelection or a Conservative SCOTUS RBG replacement?

If, and this is a big if, Trump nominates her and she gets through, his sticking with Kavanaugh and keeping her in reserve will be seen as the most consequential strategy a President has used in the modern era.

I do actually believe he did this on purpose. But who would have thought that RBG would have lasted so long???

If, and this is a big if, Trump nominates her and she gets through, his sticking with Kavanaugh and keeping her in reserve will be seen as the most consequential strategy a President has used in the modern era.

I am not sure I am as confident in Barret being strong 2A, I don't think she is an enemy to the 2nd, but honestly, anybody that would consider a Constitutional argument is an order of magnitude better for this country that an activist for rules via "Feelings" . It is quite odd that leftest would admire someone with the judicial opinion the the 2nd exist to arm the Police and national guard in the BLM/Defund the police error.

Trumps a Nazi... So lets ban anything that can used to practically remove him or local governments from officer...

LOL

Even if Trump gets reelected he will be blocked and attacked even more so for the next four years. A lasting influence will be a SCOTUS confirmation which is far more important than an ineffective president and probably a Senate flip as well. May be the Republicans last hope to ward off an out of control liberal agenda.

If the justices actually read the law and wrote the opinions it would give me confidence in the system. The fact that we know how they will vote by who appointed them shows it’s all bullshit.

Last edited:
Both are important and also the congress and more republican governors. Vote all Republican to stop the insanity.
I was highly disappointed last time we had a supermajority of Republicannot governors. Many refused to jump behind convention of states to try to get a balanced budget and term limits Amendments. Not only did they not get behind it, they actively campaigned against it.

It the justices actually read the law and wrote the opinions it would give me confidence in the system. The fact that we know how they will vote by who appointed them shows it’s all bullshit.
WTF? I guess you are unfamiliar with a number of recent justices.

Point is that if it was about law, there would mostly be a consensus and 9/0 votes.
In reality it is actually another political game with defectors on the right.

Why are there never defectors on the left?

The Libturds threw out a hail mary threat. If we get the conservative justice now, and then the Libs try to pack the court, an effort to do that will be challenged all the way to the SCOTUS. When it gets there, who hears the case? A Conservative SCOTUS. Hopefully, Roberts would not flip on us again and take another conservative judge with him.

Roberts is damaged goods. Not ever going to be able to rely on his vote.

According to Yahoo, Romney has stated he will support a Senate vote. It's a no brainer to have the vote. OIf we get a conservative justice now, we have a conservative justice, even if Trump loses. Then we see what the Liberals really have to play instead of worrying now about what-ifs.
If we don't get the appointment now and Trump loses, we end up with nothing anyway..

Lets say Trump gets his choice appointed to the bench, then Biden wins the election. Do you think the lives of the conservative justices are in danger? I wouldn't put it past some of the Demwit supporters to go totally crazy and try to kill the conservative justices so they can take back the Supreme Court.

I know it sounds crazy, but if you can think of it, someone on the Left has too.

Lets say Trump gets his choice appointed to the bench, then Biden wins the election. Do you think the lives of the conservative justices are in danger? I wouldn't put it past some of the Demwit supporters to go totally crazy and try to kill the conservative justices so they can take back the Supreme Court.

I know it sounds crazy, but if you can think of it, someone on the Left has too.

They are probably OK unless they have crossed the Clintons or Obozo somewhere along the way. In that case, beefed up personal security would be prudent.

Romney said he will vote. Wonder who got to him, and what was offered for him to support Trump for once...

Saying you won't do your job, the reason you were elected, is just INSANE to me. Your a pucking senator and you wont confirm a judge because there's an election? There's always an election! Damn