• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What’s the next Panic buy item?

The Plan B pill for when you are so excited to get laid after quarantine, forget condoms, and don't want a long term commitment after the lights come on and you see what you just did.

😲😳

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Stock up on Hustlers and playboys for when the Chinese knock out our internet, always a good investment for “hard” times. You can save a few bucks here and there but you might have to peel some pages apart.
This. The race for quantum computing is already here, and the first to weaponize it could very well be the ones that knock out the internet. I can't (can) imagine the fallout when coupled with buggy machine learning code that was designed for network-based exploitation 🙃

Nationwide shortage of lumber. Many factors contribute, like tariffs with Canada, mills shutting down because of the virus, and every soccer mom in the USA now wanting a bigger deck on the back of the house.

Just in the little town I live near, they did a sales tax collection summary in yesterday's paper, and since the virus started, Sporting Goods sales are up 41.7%, and liquor sales are up 14.8%.

In a real crunch, or collapse, in addition to those things already mentioned like ammo, food, and TP, alcohol and cigarettes are going to be more valuable than gold. Most liquor has an indefinite shelf life, so I may need to stock up on some more. Unfortunately, I don't drink much beyond beer.
Spirit alcohol has a important purpose as a sterilizer, and a coolant. Vodka especially. Plus with some modifications a fuel.

I am sticking to ammo and tp of the two I know i'm good on tp reserves are still looking like the last few months never happened and ammo After hearing that someone else had 80 thousand round I have a huge amount left to buy to get close to that , at 3k + I find my supplies seriously lacking , I was almost happy with my tiny poultry amounts till I saw that post lol , I am still in awe of the master's hoarding ability to hold that much ammo ha ha ha I laugh while inside wishing I had thought of that so I will try and make my new goals even higher going for the gold might be hard to pull off but I will be fun. riffle barrels are also something Id like to look into getting not that I think they are going away anytime soon but just to be prepared .

People are starting to figure out they are unprepared.....

Lumber, check the prices. They've doubled the past couple weeks. People exiting the cities sure as hell better not bring their "there, to here". Shit's crazy, Talked with an enhanced carry instructor last week that told me people are filling his classes from Kali, and NY cause their scared, that's their main reason he says. Got guys messaging me on the insta for primers LOL... I keep on "storing" components, like we do canning our garden, by the 100's of quarts, shelf by shelf.

Wouldn’t it be funny if all this was happening because there was a legitimate threat of China invading? They wouldn’t tell us the truth, they’d just figure out a way to convince everybody they needed to buy firearms and a horde of ammo. If that’s the case, they got me, but I ain’t mad about it. My wife has let me buy stuff in 2020 I couldn’t have dreamt of her agreeing to in 2019.

FlusteredThatHousefly-size_restricted.gif

I'm surprised there's not a shortage of fasteners like screws and nails yet, as a good majority are made overseas now.

I think in a crunch, fasteners, hardware, tools, knives, etc. will be in short supply and high demand.

Nationwide shortage of lumber. Many factors contribute, like tariffs with Canada, mills shutting down because of the virus, and every soccer mom in the USA now wanting a bigger deck on the back of the house.

Just in the little town I live near, they did a sales tax collection summary in yesterday's paper, and since the virus started, Sporting Goods sales are up 41.7%, and liquor sales are up 14.8%.

In a real crunch, or collapse, in addition to those things already mentioned like ammo, food, and TP, alcohol and cigarettes are going to be more valuable than gold. Most liquor has an indefinite shelf life, so I may need to stock up on some more. Unfortunately, I don't drink much beyond beer.
I agree about lumber. It is a commodity. I have two lumber yards in my small town. Over the past few months both have added paved storage and appear to have tripled their stock of lumber... They have probably made enough off the price increase of the lumber stored on those yards to actually pay for the site preparation and paving.

Hobo

I’m guessing we’ll see a run on canned goods and maybe generators.

Plywood and cordless impact drivers.

People will boarding up and preparing for riots.

So, today I go to look for a replacement carafe for my coffee maker. An older Mr Coffee model that's been out of production for some time, so of course no carafe available at the regular online places. I go to eBay, and order one. While there, I often browse to see if there are any deals on military surplus items. One of my occasional searches is to see what's available for Crye combat pants, and I cannot believe it. People are bidding up used Crye pants higher than what they used to cost new. Are people thinking they need to be getting ready for combat now?

So, today I go to look for a replacement carafe for my coffee maker. An older Mr Coffee model that's been out of production for some time, so of course no carafe available at the regular online places. I go to eBay, and order one. While there, I often browse to see if there are any deals on military surplus items. One of my occasional searches is to see what's available for Crye combat pants, and I cannot believe it. People are bidding up used Crye pants higher than what they used to cost new. Are people thinking they need to be getting ready for combat now?

First couple of sentences I thought we're facing a coffee carafe panic. o_O

They don't want to be seen in the Boog in new shit. They'll pay for someone else to break it in for them so they don't look like a noob! :LOL:

Feminine deodorant spray and maxi pads...
Ive been thinking that a semi trailer full of pads and tampons would be a high value target 60 days into the zombie apocalypse. Would be some tough customers, but a man could probably barter for what he needs with that.

Small pistol primers - gone
Small rifle primers - gone
Large rifle primers - almost gone
Trijicon SROs - almost gone
Most cast and plated bullets - gone

First we had toilet paper.

Now Guns and Ammo.

Will magazines be next?

Body armor?

AR15 parts? Bolts, LPK’s, upper receivers, etc.
News out this morning:
The numbers: Americans increased their spending in July for the third month in a row, but at a much slower pace in a sign that an economic rebound from the coronavirus pandemic has lost some steam.
Personal spending rose 1.9% last month, the government said Friday. Economists polled by MarketWatch had forecast a 1.6% increase.
Personal spending rose 1.9% last month...... I'm sure there will be some disagreement.... but ...... I see this as inflation. People are not buying anything different this month than last month... If a person is "on the fence" about making a purchase.... Now is a good time.

Hobo

Looking at large freezers today. Sales lady said freezers (upright and chest freezers) are the new toilet paper. Lots of people buying them.