• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What’s up with Seekin SP10 sales?

TriggerJerk!

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2019
    So I am seeing a lot of places selling Seekins SP10 rifles at a discount? Cabellas, Milehighshooting.com, and many others. Many are now sold out. What’s up?

Reactions: rangerlong
    So crickets.

Allow me to rephrase. Why are Seekins SP10 variants (highly praised here on SH) selling at a discount during a time when demand > supply? I have had a couple of friends and family members decide they want a new toy, and both decided on Seekins. I pointed them to the deals available, but they are selling out fast. That part I understand. But I was curious about the timing of the discounts?

Thank you.

So crickets.

Allow me to rephrase. Why are Seekins SP10 variants (highly praised here on SH) selling at a discount during a time when demand > supply? I have had a couple of friends and family members decide they want a new toy, and both decided on Seekins. I pointed them to the deals available, but they are selling out fast. That part I understand. But I was curious about the timing of the discounts?

Thank you.
    New shooters trying to find a "protection" gun arent really interested in a Seekins, so the timing of those sales is irrelevant. (those are the buyers making up 90%+ of the current run on gun sales)

MHSA had a disagreement with Seekins so they are liquidating, it has nothing to do with the rifles themselves.
    New shooters trying to find a "protection" gun arent really interested in a Seekins, so the timing of those sales is irrelevant. (those are the buyers making up 90%+ of the current run on gun sales)

Agreed. I just thought it was odd that Seekins were being discounted when everyone else is holding pat.

Thank you

If anyone is looking for a good deal, check out V1Tactical. They sell at the required MAP price, but they are offering a 7% V1 store credit towards anything else you buy. I know they have a bunch of new Seekins that just came in-stock. Happy hunting!

Reactions: 1968TR
    If anyone is looking for a good deal, check out V1Tactical. They sell at the required MAP price, but they are offering a 7% V1 store credit towards anything else you buy. I know they have a bunch of new Seekins that just came in-stock. Happy hunting!

I will pass this along.

Thank you.

Av8tor007, don’t know how much you know about V1Tactical (www.V1Tactical.com) but they are fairly new in this business and are still super friendly. They are competing against some 800 pound gorillas in the business and have beat the big boys with outstanding customer service, which is exactly what they do. In the past year I have purchased a bunch of stuff from V1 Tactical and they are awesome: an LMT MRP with both the .224 Valkyrie and 5.56 barrels, BCG’s, and mags and the LMT Bipod (That gun is SWEET!!!!), 2 Night Force NX8 scopes and rings, and a OSS HX-QD 7.62 Titanium can (still waiting for it in NFA prison). I can’t say enough good things about V1 Tactical!

Attachments

• 47FF9DE6-D9A4-462B-8479-EA6F321EA32D.jpeg
      47FF9DE6-D9A4-462B-8479-EA6F321EA32D.jpeg
      53.7 KB · Views: 41
    Yea at $2600 they can have it. Rather buy a LMT for a few Humdo more. No one pays full retail.

where are the 1800 sp10s?
    Starting to make $1500 for a larue UU and lower look good.

Seekins >>>>>>Larue

If you can find a 308 sp10 cheap you can sell the barrel and throw on a Proof or Rainier barrel and have a super accurate gun for a decent price.

I’m not seeing these marked down anywhere. Where are you guys seeing the low prices?

Lots of 25% discount coupons show up here occasionally making these more reasonably priced... IMHO

@Jigstick if you do a search for Seekins Coupons you should get about 300 results. Not sure what's current, you could post a WTB

There is one for sale here on SH: