• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What’s your guys longest 308 hit?

I'm using 2000 in my 308 as well. Juggs and the long 198gr Flatlines. Great powder but it is temp sensitive. If you know the temp curve however, put it into a ballistic program and the powder is very predictable to that curve. Have had mine out in 20*F to 100*F and MV estimates always are correct.

I have not noticed any temp issues. Worked the load up in 50 degree weather and have run it up to 100

1st-round hit @ 1,400 yards on a 3 MOA target, running 185 Hybrids over Win 760. I walked it out from 800 yards, couldn't tell if I hit at 1300, and used my last round of the day to hit 1,400. I actually maxed out my elevation turret and had to hold 0.5 mils up, 0.5 mils right. 😅

FN SPR 24' 308 ATACR 175SMK or TMK's will get it done. 24X24 Targa took more rounds down range than 300WM, as suspected and always will.

It's a long poke for 308.

I tried with my DD Delta5 and 168 TAP, danced around the target but no hits, $25 down the pipe. Good dance though. That gun and load were crazy accurate so Id thought Id try.

PB