• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What $500-ish mil/mil 4-16x with decent glass?

Yondering, haven't done a box test with the Trijicon, but on a recent trip to the range shooting out to about 500 and making the necessary elevation changes to get out that far and then back in to 100 tracking was spot on. Illumination is decent if full daylight, at least at the brightest settings and glass is very clear and excellent in low light settings. And because it's made by Trijicon I have a lot of confidence it can stand up to some abuse.

My guess is that no one really thinks of Trijicon when it comes to long range scopes, SFP is a deal breaker for some users, and it's tough to find a lot of reviews. Plus at full manufacturers retail price (or even a 15-20% discount) you have a lot of choices. But for $600 it's tough to find another scope with similar glass and features.

I know a lot of these threads the OP will take a bunch of suggestions and then never follow up again, leaving everyone wondering the result. So as the OP, figured I'd follow up again.

Just wanted to say thanks again to houndog for the suggestion on the 4-16x Credo. It's been a great scope so far; glass is great and it seems to dial & track accurately. I've only used it out to 900 yards so far but it's done very well for that.

I will say if that new EP4L Arken had been an option back in August I'd have strongly considered it, but have no regrets with this Credo.

I know a lot of these threads the OP will take a bunch of suggestions and then never follow up again, leaving everyone wondering the result. So as the OP, figured I'd follow up again.

Just wanted to say thanks again to houndog for the suggestion on the 4-16x Credo. It's been a great scope so far; glass is great and it seems to dial & track accurately. I've only used it out to 900 yards so far but it's done very well for that.

I will say if that new EP4L Arken had been an option back in August I'd have strongly considered it, but have no regrets with this Credo.
If you're like me, then you're always tinkering with things, and there's always SOMETHING that needs an upgrade. 😂

I'll be sure to post up a review in my big Arken thread when my new EPL4 6-24x50 shows up. 👍🏼

Made in Japan, on sale now. Big bang for the buck.

Reactions: Bakwa and Hickswr