• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s what a jump !!!

Re: what a jump !!!

I'm assuming the hot blond cheering him on is his wife or girlfriend...

with someone as hot as her, I'd think twice about doing such things.

DAMN!
I thought is over when he went up.
Had no idea the crazy bastard was gonna drive off a perfectly good roof.
Unreal!

LOL I watched it and said wow now thats a jump, but if you had balls you would go the other way! Then he did LOL!

For those of you that didnt see the interviews afterwards, he split his hand open to the bone on the down landing. I think it was one of the levers that nailed him. The prior new years he jumped from field goal to field goal on his bike.. Something like 332 feet.

The question I have is if he had not made it would that have made him a dumb ass for trying such a stunt?

theirs a fine like between bravery and stupidity , kinda like "if you jump on a grenade and it saves your whole crew , thats increadibly brave but if it doesen't go off then it was realy dumb."
not sure who said that but it always comes to me when I see stunts like that.

but I have to admit the guys got a set that clanks when he walks

I wouldn't say perfect landing but damn near close. He should have hit the ramp a bit higher up to soften his landing. NO I don't do that stuff but I used to BMX competitively and I know how to hit a ramp