• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What a load of sheep shit.

"High prices" 350 each. You cant get a mutt from the dog pound for that. And that's not even the biggest load.

I thought DiVeRsItY wAs OuR sTrEnGtH? I guess that’s only for your mongolid children?

Reminds me of the guy who said wolves needed to be brought back from near extinction.
Wolves in Canada have always been plentiful. So when some whacky scientist decides to mess with nature it’s okay. Some old rancher on the other hand is criminal.

"High prices" 350 each. You cant get a mutt from the dog pound for that. And that's not even the biggest load.
It’s not that he was selling them, it’s that the Marco Polo are illegal to import (due to Lacy act) and illegal to bring in to Montana. I’d say the market value for one is much greater than $350 per.

It’s not that he was selling them, it’s that the Marco Polo are illegal to import (due to Lacy act) and illegal to bring in to Montana. I’d say the market value for one is much greater than $350 per.
Really it’s because the “big guy” didn’t get his 10%…….

And why are they illegal? A clone not from their home country arent bringing in disease. And a hybrid isnt a marco pollo sheep.

My mistake i misread the article. "Argali sheep have a market value of over $350 per animal, according to court documents."

So what like 375? If it was thousands it would say thousands.

Reactions: 232593
Really it’s because the “big guy” didn’t get his 10%…….
you beat me to it.

and laugh if you want, but if he had been kicking some over to the "right" people, he wouldnt have this issue.

this is my retirement plan. when i am nearing the end of the road, i think i might sell some hybrid sheeps. let the gubment pay for my last days.

you beat me to it.

and laugh if you want, but if he had been kicking some over to the "right" people, he wouldnt have this issue.

this is my retirement plan. when i am nearing the end of the road, i think i might sell some hybrid sheeps. let the gubment pay for my last days.

Federal 401k, 3 hots & a cot, free medical. It will be like im back in the Navy, bulk laundry and my name stenciled on my clothes again.

Brilliant!

So what like 375? If it was thousands it would say thousands.
This is the first link I clicked. And, these are just domestic hybrids… No doubt the ranches are paying less, but “the market” are the hunters paying to shoot the animals…

IMG_5921.jpg

A “real” Marco Polo sheep hunt will run 10s of $1000…

...this is my retirement plan. when i am nearing the end of the road, i think i might sell some hybrid sheeps. let the gubment pay for my last days.

That scheme sounds oddly familiar.

On a side note, was anyone else reminded of Norstrilia and stroon when they read the words "giant sheep"? It's been nearly 50 years since I read that sci-fi classic yet the old brain dug it up in an instant. LOL

I dont have a problem with the laws prohibiting foreign species because, yes it can mess up the ecosystem. Thats how we have kudzu down south and other nasties that we cant get rid of and that's why we no longer have chestnut trees.

But I get the tongue in cheek coments regarding bureaucracy, bribing the right officials, introducing Canadian wolves to an area where they never lived and calling it "re-introducing", etc.

This is the first link I clicked. And, these are just domestic hybrids… No doubt the ranches are paying less, but “the market” are the hunters paying to shoot the animals…

View attachment 8374582

A “real” Marco Polo sheep hunt will run 10s of $1000…
You can speculate about what ever you want. They wrote it. I haven't shopped for them but livestock doesn't cost anywhere close to what a "hunt" does.

I can't help but notice you didn't find any hunts for Marco Pollo Hybrids. 🤣🤣🤣

So Fauci & the CHICOMs create a hybrid virus and nothing happens but they are throwing the book at an 80 year old man trying to make a living creating hybrid sheep?

I dont have a problem with the laws prohibiting foreign species because, yes it can mess up the ecosystem. Thats how we have kudzu down south and other nasties that we cant get rid of and that's why we no longer have chestnut trees.

But I get the tongue in cheek coments regarding bureaucracy, bribing the right officials, introducing Canadian wolves to an area where they never lived and calling it "re-introducing", etc.
It's quite diffrent because he didn't bring in an animal that could carry disease.

I can think of another introduced animal that has had a dramatic effect on the eco system and land scape. We call it a cow. All these animals are easily managed.

Reactions: AmmoFort
Oooooo. They might get out and fuck up the eco system. They don't belong there.....oh, my bad. Kinda like Canadian wolves in Colorado......

Hunters are calling the wolves into Wyoming and killing them. The CDOW is pissed because they cannot do anything about it and asked Wyoming to step in, WDOW told them not our problem.

Don't bother stopping the roving gangs in the cities killing people willy nilly.

Concentrate on an old man creating a market that brings employment and enjoyment to many people.

The Lacey Act is hardly ever used. If you listen carefully to what Prof James Duane says about it, you can be prosecuted and imprisoned if you bring in animal that is illegal to own in another country, even a country that might be our enemy and have no extradition treaties. His big example was short lobster.

Reactions: 232593