• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What a miserable individual

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RCaWr4xs2fY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RCaWr4xs2fY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Wow. So much self-hatred, so much screeching, so much misery.

Re: What a miserable individual

Someone reposted it before he deleted it.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DzSkSewywlc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DzSkSewywlc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

His Facebook page

We'll also pay for the construction crew to cut a wall out of his domicile when his enlarged heart gives out and he goes into cardiac arrest.

We'll pay for the piano box he'll have to be buried in.

We'll pay for the inflated union wages for the several hours of backhoe operation to dig a grave wide enough for his fat ass.

Does it make me a bad person to know that he is not long for this earth and what little time he has left will be spent pissing in a jar, tending to his sores, combating sepsis and not wiping his ass. Fuck 'em

The funny thing is that I know him. As a medic I have taken him, with 7 other people in ambulances to bring him home. I believe he is close to 800-850lbs..
If he codes he will die where he lays because we won't be able to get him out. We are all supporting him.

I was only able to bear about 15 seconds of that shithead.

Why, oh why, is that attitude tolerated? My brain is just not able to compute that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was only able to bear about 15 seconds of that shithead.

Why, oh why, is that attitude tolerated? My brain is just not able to compute that. </div></div>

Same here. But he's just bitter and lashing out. He has obviously made a lot of poor decisions in his life and doesn't want to face the reality of them.

What angers him (IMHO) is that not everyone is as miserable as he is. I wish I could tell him in person that I'm actually pretty happy, and that none of his bile will change it. He may steal a few extra pennies out of our pockets in the form of taxes, but at the end of the day I go home to a beautiful wife and go shooting on the weekend.

Must suck to be him.

I'm not going to assume anything. There are a lot more like him that just don't voice it as loud or as obnoxious as he does. If we the taxpayers quit paying our taxes, "people" like him would either disappear or get off their lazy asses.
It won't happen though. Too many good people out there willing to do more than their share, work their asses off, pay taxes and earn a living. The byproduct is pathetic people like him trying to absorb every bit of it they can get and get pissed that their standard of living isn't as nice as ours. Just a damned shame...

There is something he should think about, when the system crashes because assholes like him who the fuck does he think is gonna carry his load? We grow our own food. I kill game and work it up. My 8 year old little girl can load her own ammo, and loaded my rounds that I shot 1400 yards with. We will not go hungry, nor will we take care of fucknuts like him.
He should fear lesser men than Me because they are the ones who will field dress his ass and eat him when shit gets bad.Just keep screamin on the internet so they know where you are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssatt68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does our society short circuit Darwinism? </div></div>

That's what I want to know. We are to busy curing fat peoples problems for them with surgery. Get your ass off the couch, put the Big Mac down and get some help. Go to a freaking gym and see a nutritionalist. Stop hating the world because you're locked up in your house, to scared to come out because you might be ridiculed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: old95b10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He should fear lesser men than Me because they are the ones who will field dress his ass and eat him when shit gets bad.</div></div>

And just how many times <span style="font-style: italic">have</span> you seen "The Road"?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nduvxm8I3QQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nduvxm8I3QQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

He does rather inspire impassioned responses, doesn't he?

Veer G
I dont know what "the road " is . A movie?
I just take care of mine and let the others fend for themselves.
I dig the posts and will look up "the road" and check it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madman23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The funny thing is that I know him. As a medic I have taken him, with 7 other people in ambulances to bring him home. I believe he is close to 800-850lbs..
If he codes he will die where he lays because we won't be able to get him out. We are all supporting him. </div></div>

No one likes what we see - but watch you HIPAA bud.