• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What About the People That Recorded the Murder?

Yep .typing on a phone sooo.my point was not the fact he made contact with me it was he was almost shitting his pants and giving commands that were unintelligible.hands shaking with finger on trigger

Everyone online has a .2moa gun and icy veins apparently.

Let me know how nicely you play when confronted with someone twice your size and on drugs. YES, IT MATTERS WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE VIDEO STARTED. Yes, it matters if ol George had a gun on him before, escaped detainment, punched Chauvin and a baby. History tends to repeat itself.

Maybe they agreed harsh treatment was appropriate. They consented to the treatment by not opposing, which is what is being argued in this thread, so why did they consent? Were there valid reasons to treat this drugged up idiot harshly?

Do you know how many people I see on good old LIVE PD state they "can't breathe" when they're just sitting in handcuffs? Ol' George can thank his fellow criminals for always crying wolf. Seems the majority of people physically detained "can't breathe".

No doubt it's possible some might be crying wolf, but excited delirium is a real condition. It can lead to real or perceived lack of breathe.

Everyone online has a .2moa gun and icy veins apparently.
Well I don't I'm just n old marine who God saw fit to let live long enuff to retire.by the way that was just the kind. Of statement that makes us all feel so much better about da police.

Please explain how you would restrain a 6'6" 250lb male on drugs with your 5'9" maybe 180lbs of flab by the looks of the gap in Chauvin's uniform sleeves in a way that is comfortable for them.

Appreciate the input from someone who has never stood the line. No one in their right mind will want to be a cop if you continue to throw them under the bus based on what you are told in the news and a clip of the whole story. Just let them run away for fear of harming any little hairs on their head.

I'm not the judge, who should have the whole story, neither is anyone here so it really doesn't matter what you deem justifiable or not.

Let's all just side with BLM so maybe they'll be confused and stop looting...

Against my own judgement, I will reply just to say that I don't deal in what ifs. If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

BTW, I see you got schooled by someone who IS a cop...…

Some days I think it's great to be a human. Other days...like when I see someone start a thread like this....I really get my Ron Pearlman on.

Kinda get that but this is a pritty nice dirt ball for the most part. all good things come with a effort to find ,enjoy responsibly and protect as best we can

I’m having trouble deciphering the long sentence.

Someone reported you for carrying a firearm illegally (though you weren’t actually carrying illegally).

The officer approached you with weapon drawn (as he was acting under info that you were armed).

Once it was sorted out the call was bogus, you were released to go on your way?

Ask yourself how you would feel if some citizen did the same to you till they determined you were actually a police officer and not an impostor after some troublemaker told them you were a impostor cop going around killing people (A very real possibility at least in Canada it seems)

Would you be all like... no problem glad we got that sorted out everyone have a good day? Or would you and your buddies be all about wanting charges, payback, a beat down etc on the person who had a gun held to your face?

Just remember, you point a gun at my face you have just threatened to murder me (at least by the same laws that apply to me). Don't think that will ever be forgotten.

Were any charges filed against the person who made the false complaint? Probably not.

Look bud. I’ve been doing this as long as the officer on his neck.

It does NOT matter what happened before in this instance because he sat on him not fight for 6min with other officers standing there.

The exactly second where there is no threat is the exact second you must deescalate.

You’re literally in here saying “I saw in live PD.”

You are absolutely wrong in this instance.

Well thanks bud for the input. If an average homeowner had a burglar pinned down I would not advise them to let the guy up and be comfortable, then hope for the best if the guy starts struggling again.

At the end of the day we are all bullshitters on an internet forum - easy to be the internet judge with a shitty phone cam video as evidence when you weren't the one in the shoes and hindsight is 20/20.

I get the deescalation.

Yes, literally. Literally claiming "I can't breathe" and crying wolf is not unheard of.

I will admit I am probably getting a little wrong playing devil's advocate and justifying the death of a career criminal druggie, but there are long term effects of some of these "Police Reform" demands coming out and incriminating anyone who ever had any correlation to that one incident. No one is going to want to be a cop and everyone is going to want to be a criminal.

Ask yourself how you would feel if some citizen did the same to you till they determined you were actually a police officer and not an impostor after some troublemaker told them you were a impostor cop going around killing people (A very real possibility at least in Canada it seems)

Would you be all like... no problem glad we got that sorted out everyone have a good day? Or would you and your buddies be all about wanting charges, payback, a beat down etc on the person who had a gun held to your face?

Just remember, you point a gun at my face you have just threatened to murder me (at least by the same laws that apply to me). Don't think that will ever be forgotten.

Were any charges filed against the person who made the false complaint? Probably not.

That‘s not how it works. This post is too wrong for me to even break down.

And I’ve been pulled over at gunpoint while in a marked unit and in uniform in the exact scenario you mentioned.

It ended exactly with “I get it man. Shit happens, have a good day.”

Reactions: W54/XM-388
The problem is that you are operating now with the knowledge of the shit show that occurs after the fact. If those 3 officers had any idea of what was to come because they didn’t step in I think it’s pretty safe to say they would have beaten the other officer themselves.

here is the problem with that position. At one point several minutes into floyd on the ground knee to neck, he said I can’t breath.

people around pleaded for the officer toget off his neck. He did not.

Floyd then went quiet and motionless. One of the other officers checked his pulse and said I don’t find one.

the officer still did not get off his neck. Another 2 minutes passed with him on his neck. 2 minutes after an officer saidI can’t find a pulse and the guy who was talking who was complaining of discomfort lay silent and motionless he still had pressure on his neck.

at the very very least that officer checking the pulse finding nothing but a limp body would have forcefully thrown the officer off him to render aid. But that didn’t happen.

I guy kneeled on a piece of meat not a person. So he stayed there.

Reactions: Dthomas3523
Well thanks bud for the input. If an average homeowner had a burglar pinned down I would not advise them to let the guy up and be comfortable, then hope for the best if the guy starts struggling again.

At the end of the day we are all bullshitters on an internet forum - easy to be the internet judge with a shitty phone cam video as evidence when you weren't the one in the shoes and hindsight is 20/20.

I get the deescalation.

Yes, literally. Literally claiming "I can't breathe" and crying wolf is not unheard of.

I will admit I am probably getting a little wrong playing devil's advocate and justifying the death of a career criminal druggie, but there are long term effects of some of these "Police Reform" demands coming out and incriminating anyone who ever had any correlation to that one incident. No one is going to want to be a cop and everyone is going to want to be a criminal.

Average homeowner doesnt have cuffs and if someone decides to come into my home and struggle Im in fear for my life.

Story not too long ago of homeowner that caught a guy in daughters bedroom MA beat the crap out of him and pinned him until police arrival. Had he diedof positional aspyxiation or keeping knee on neck I doubt there would have been trouble.

The guy was found to be a truck driver left his rig in nearby truck stop and came to a random house.

Later discovered he was a serial killer with bodies up/down eastern seaboard.

If the homeowner did reasonably secure the person to end that "fear for life" situation and than took a sledge hammer to the guy they would be in trouble.

And I’ve been pulled over at gunpoint while in a marked unit and in uniform in the exact scenario you mentioned.

It ended exactly with “I get it man. Shit happens, have a good day.”

Perhaps I worded it wrong based on my personal biases from reading a bit too much news.

I appreciate your reply and mentioning how things went down in your experience.

"Cuffs ON, Hands OFF"

Fuck that. It's not a rule, or a law, it's bullshit.

The idea that in the real world every criminal just gives up the moment they have cuffs on is laughably fucking stupid. I've been hurt worse by people in cuffs than those without, which should say something about their level of commitment in resisting arrest.

It's frowned on because it "looks bad" to hit somebody whose restrained. Know what else looks bad? Bleeding bite wounds on a cop.

If they're restrained AND cooperative, it's over, if they're still fighting then it ain't over yet and just because they're in cuffs doesn't mean it's over or you can't be hurt, or worse.

Stop repeating bullshit talking points.

Reactions: Skunk
Let me get this straight you were on duty in uniform ,in a marked cruiser and a officer pointed a firearm at you. You were like (shit happens no big deal) W.T.F!!!what were you doing .cluster fucks with fire arms. Not cool!!

Perhaps I worded it wrong based on my personal biases from reading a bit too much news.

I appreciate your reply and mentioning how things went down in your experience.

LE have slightly different rules and with good reason. Otherwise, you have what you see in the streets.....chaos.

If me pointing my gun at someone (or for any LE doing so) was the same as non LE pointing their gun, there would be either A a lot of dead LE or B a lot of LE not engaging for fear of prosecution. Which is why qualified immunity is so important. Sure, a few bad cops don’t go to jail, but 99% of the rest of the LE world is taken care of properly.

Which is similar to the presumption of innocence by the courts. Sure, a lot of bad people get away, but there are much less innocent people in jail than guilty who don’t go to jail. Which is the point.

As far as charging for false report, that’s incredibly hard as the person will always say “I guess I was wrong.” Typically false reports need something else to show they had a reason for the false report. And for most LE if they know they can’t prove it, they know their time is better spent moving on and looking for something better.

95% of the people we come into contact with are very good people. 5% are shitbags.

But, the moment I don’t treat 100% like the 5% (within reason, not using excessive force and such), is the day I probably won’t go home. Pointing your weapon at someone (as long as you can articulate why) is the same as pointing your finger at them....legally speaking.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Let me get this straight you were on duty in uniform ,in a marked cruiser and a officer pointed a firearm at you. You were like (shit happens no big deal) W.T.F!!!what were you doing .cluster fucks with fire arms. Not cool!!

You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

At times, there have been instances of cloned vehicles used for smuggling and such.

Again, you are well out of your depth here. But LE is always hiring......you can probably change the system.

• Haha
Reactions: FishinGuns
You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

At times, there have been instances of cloned vehicles used for smuggling and such.

Again, you are well out of your depth here. But LE is always hiring......you can probably change the system.
Pointing your weapon is the same as your finger !!!! Are you sure that's what you want to go with.do. you really feel that way !you actually feel it's ok to point a firearm like your finger. Well ok. It's hard to hear a proclaimed officer say shit like you have and keep my or anyone's support .

Pointing your weapon is the same as your finger !!!! Are you sure that's what you want to go with.do. you really feel that way !you actually feel it's ok to point a firearm like your finger. Well ok. It's hard to hear a proclaimed officer say shit like you have and keep my or anyone's support .

Legally speaking yes. If a police officer points his weapon at you, it is NOT a use of force.

You need to move on.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Legally speaking yes. If a police officer points his weapon at you, it is NOT a use of force.

You need to move on.
[/QUOTE
I have a hard time believing that .I know of at least one case ok an officer fired and charged with mincing in Shreveport.also I feel I'm well within. ... My depth ...also you seem to be ,and I only going by what you say the I'm de law n u boys best learn dat. Type .you might want to remember your a civil servent and the rule of law applies to us all evenly.I have just as many rights as you

Fine. Find another thread to muddy up.

You have zero idea what you’re talking about.

Average homeowner doesnt have cuffs and if someone decides to come into my home and struggle Im in fear for my life.

Story not too long ago of homeowner that caught a guy in daughters bedroom MA beat the crap out of him and pinned him until police arrival. Had he diedof positional aspyxiation or keeping knee on neck I doubt there would have been trouble.

The guy was found to be a truck driver left his rig in nearby truck stop and came to a random house.

Later discovered he was a serial killer with bodies up/down eastern seaboard.

If the homeowner did reasonably secure the person to end that "fear for life" situation and than took a sledge hammer to the guy they would be in trouble.

Interesting story. Is there an expectation for civilians to "ease up" when an intruder appears to "ease up"? Sounds like the safe bet is to not bother securing someone - I would not be comfortable holding an intruder's hand while it is unknown if there are other visitors. Yes, I live in a castle doctrine state.

Appears we have one person who was a fuckup on the job, and another who was a repeat fuckup on drugs. Everyone is siding with the fuckup on drugs and trying to find more blame to dish out. If George had killed Chauvin at any point during the altercation it would be just another day in Minneapolis.

Edit add to my last.....

One dynamic that the typical reasonable person is unequipped for understanding in police encounters is that every confrontation has a firearm involved.

South Weymouth MA a year or so ago police officer responds to call of a tresspasser.

Officer comes upon an emotionally disturbed person.

Man is unarmed officer is going to de-escalate and do some community policing.

Armed man goes Tom Brady and throws rock incapacitating if not immediately killing officer.

Crazy man gets officers firearm and certainly kills him than kills elderly woman that came to window of her house to see what the ruckus was.

In the "resisting" contact the officer does not generally have the option to "tap out". Only half their attention is on what their force may or may not be doing to the other party. The other half of their mind is on their belt and what is going on in and around that gear.

The other party may have no intention or knowledge that a firearm is involved but the cop does.
"One dynamic that the typical reasonable person is unequipped for understanding in police encounters is that every confrontation has a firearm involved."

I didn't get this until I was in my early 30's and ended up in Orlando. THEN, it became obvious why. Add to that classes for permit, other shooting classes all taught by either LE or military (off-duty/retired) and it became obvious to me why police are 95% of the time amped-up when they make a traffic stop - especially for people who illegally tint their windows.

"One dynamic that the typical reasonable person is unequipped for understanding in police encounters is that every confrontation has a firearm involved."

I didn't get this until I was in my early 30's and ended up in Orlando. THEN, it became obvious why. Add to that classes for permit, other shooting classes all taught by either LE or military (off-duty/retired) and it became obvious to me why police are 95% of the time amped-up when they make a traffic stop - especially for people who illegally tint their windows.

You shouldnt be amped up unless there is something else about the stop to cause you to be amped up....and if there is call for backup.

The cop is not talking about concern of "the possibility" someone "may have" a gun.

The cop knows for a fact THEY have a gun.

As well somone with bad intent is pretty sure they know where to get one IF they can win the fight and thing is most cops are not MMA guys.

If two unarmed people get in a fight and one loses consciousness than typically its end of fight, unconscious guy wakes up, life goes on.

If an armed cop gets in a fight and feels he is getting into a situation he may lose the ability to control the weapon you have entered the use of deadly force zone.

The lay person only thinks "Oh well the guy was unarmed, why did you have to shoot him?" the answer is to prevent him from being armed.

Last edited:
The other three cops with Chauvin got charged. Great. What about all the assholes that recorded this murder on their phones and did nothing to stop it? I would not have interfered with the police until it was obvious that he was going to die, and you can clearly see that moment that something needs to happen to turn it around. I would have at least tried to knock Chauvin off of him even though I know I would get jacked up. The assholes recording knew what was happening because they even say it, yet they just stood there videoing. Disgusting. They should be charged with the same thing as the other cops. I hope none of us have to depend on this gutless scum to save our lives. If we do, we are screwed, but at least it would be captured on video and posted for everyone to comment on and for more likes.
Easy to B/S the fans, the players, not so much. Based upon your own words why are you just on the side lines, go ahead an get into the game then report back on, how the view is from inside.

at officer checking the pulse finding nothing but a
You shouldnt be amped up (unless there is something else about the stop to cause you to be amped up....and if there is call for backup.

The cop is not talking about concern of "the possibility" someone "may have" a gun.

The cop knows for a fact THEY have a gun.

As well someone with bad intent is pretty sure they know where to get one IF they can win the fight and thing is most cops are not MMA guys.

I think we're on a different wavelength quite by accident.

Amped up is the wrong term. And I wasn't saying I was amped-up by any means (maybe that's what I typed with my poor southern education English). Sorry. I guess my point was to say, I understand ANY car pulled over represents a potential threat and as such LE has to be prepared for the worst situation. Walking up to a stranger's car I would imagine always causes LE to become guarded. I know if somebody I don't know stops on the street beside me and I see the window come down, I go into a different mode since they are strangers. It's not like driving up to your friend and seeing what's up.

I'll allude to a previous statement I made on another thread. I was pulled over about a year ago now, for 77 in a 70. I pulled immediately over, put the SUV in the grass, way off shoulder, rolled window down and had hands on wheel before the trooper even managed to get on the highway or about the time was getting to the grass. I could not have been 1/8 of a mile past where he was parked by the time I stopped. I kept my head looking forward, no movement, nothing until I couldn't figure out where he was (having seen him get out). Then he knocked on my passenger window. All good. No incident. I doubt he was on super high alert.

Now, had I led him on a mile long pursuit in a car with blacked out windows, I'm sure that would be different. That's what I was trying to impart - sorry if it got misconstrued. I just know I would not want to do that job of walking up to a car that one cannot see into (especially at night) and have utmost respect for those that do.

Last edited:

Heard a story about an incident where a woman called 911 saying someone had just kidnapped their child while she was at the court house and she was following and needed police.

Party stayed on the line giving location of vehicle, everything in radio area responding with a hard on.

Motor vehicle stop is made and cop recognizes this vehicle looks like an unmarked.

Party still claiming child was kidnapped.

How do you approach that car? Put total trust in your belief "Its just a cop".

I heard the cop approached very carefully with gun at side while ordering occupants to keep their hands on the dash.

Once at the door a near in tears ICE agent explained they just served a deportation warrant before the party could get into the court house because that particular state has a tendency to sneak such people out back doors and such to prevent ICE doing their job.

The "child" ended up being an adult fiance of the caller.

But you would have figured that out beforehand.

Heard a story about an incident where a woman called 911 saying someone had just kidnapped their child while she was at the court house and she was following and needed police.

Party stayed on the line giving location of vehicle, everything in radio area responding with a hard on.

Motor vehicle stop is made and cop recognizes this vehicle looks like an unmarked.

Party still claiming child was kidnapped.

How do you approach that car? Put total trust in your belief "Its just a cop".

I heard the cop approached very carefully with gun at side while ordering occupants to keep their hands on the dash.

Once at the door a near in tears ICE agent explained they just served a deportation warrant before the party could get into the court house because that particular state has a tendency to sneak such people out back doors and such to prevent ICE doing their job.

The "child" ended up being an adult fiance of the caller.

But you would have figured that out beforehand.

Stuff like this happens all the time. Especially with unmarked.

Easy to B/S the fans, the players, not so much. Based upon your own words why are you just on the side lines, go ahead an get into the game then report back on, how the view is from inside.

I am on the sidelines because this thread went someplace else. I stated what I did in the initial post. After some feedback I made the post here. There was no response to it because the thread had already gone down a different path talking about LE techniques. That wasn't my point, I have no knowledge in LE methods so I had no input. I wasn't trying to B/S anyone. In fact I apologized for even bringing this up.

I think we're on a different wavelength quite by accident.

Amped up is the wrong term. And I wasn't saying I was amped-up by any means (maybe that's what I typed with my poor southern education English). Sorry. I guess my point was to say, I understand ANY car pulled over represents a potential threat and as such LE has to be prepared for the worst situation. Walking up to a stranger's car I would imagine always causes LE to become guarded. I know if somebody I don't know stops on the street beside me and I see the window come down, I go into a different mode since they are strangers. It's not like driving up to your friend and seeing what's up.

I'll allude to a previous statement I made on another thread. I was pulled over about a year ago now, for 77 in a 70. I pulled immediately over, put the SUV in the grass, way off shoulder, rolled window down and had hands on wheel before the trooper even managed to get on the highway or about the time was getting to the grass. I could not have been 1/8 of a mile past where he was parked by the time I stopped. I kept my head looking forward, no movement, nothing until I couldn't figure out where he was (having seen him get out). Then he knocked on my passenger window. All good. No incident. I doubt he was on super high alert.

Now, had I led him on a mile long pursuit in a car with blacked out windows, I'm sure that would be different. That's what I was trying to impart - sorry if it got misconstrued. I just know I would not want to do that job of walking up to a car that one cannot see into (especially at night) and have utmost respect for those that do.

Any cop that approaches each and every stop at high alert would be a basket case in short order.

Any cop that approaches every stop nonchalantly is going to get his ass handed to him.

They should have balance.

One of my own life stories now......

When I ws in high school I worked stocking shelves in a grocery store. Bunch of us bought some realistic cap guns and would hunt each other in the aisles and have cap gun fights.

I kept my cap gun in the glove box of my inline 6, baby blue 1976 Plymouth Volare kind of like this one.....

1591299409843.png

except mine had silver tape covering the top of the front fenders where rust had chewed holes.

While at a USMC poolee meeting earlier in the week I got my sweet ride stuck on an icy incline and the Recruiter SSGT towed me out with his Southern Man full size 4WD pickup. In setting the chain hook he bent my license plate obscuring the registration sticker.

Later in the week Im driving and the blue lights come on. Two man car so I have an officer at the drivers side and passenger side. Drivers side asks for license and registration. License provided reach over to glove box to get registration and cap gun slides on to glove box door.

"GUN!" and I hear a bang on my side window expecting it to explode but looking over all I see is the barrel of a service revolver.

I yell its a cap gun. Guy at passenger confirms its a cap gun.

Stop ends I am told not to have the cap gun in the car anymore and we all go change our underwear.

I hold no Ill will or bad feelings toward those cops.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Have you ever tried to stop 4 cops before? Can you name a moment in your life where you stood against 4 armed men? People always say they would have done something and most of the time they do the least.

Yeah, I would NOT get physical in that situation... That is stupid to even think about. Either way it is a lose lose situation. Jump in like an idiot and you will get your ass handed to you. Even if you and a couple of friends decide that the boog has begun, deploy "overwhelming force" and manage to stop these officers, a nationwide manhunt will be launched for you and you WILL be facing some serious charges, depending on what injuries you inflicted on the officers. No bueno. Physical force is stupid to even consider.

HOWEVER, if I was the guy recording, I would not have called Chauvin a bum over and over again like a broken record. I would have told him "sir, you know that you are being recorded to the fullest, and for what you are doing right now, you WILL be fired and face criminal charges, and you WILL lose your pension, your right to own firearms, your dental and medical insurance, and possibly get doxxed too because your big stupid smilie face is all over YouTube right this minute"...

I think THAT will put more fear into him than anything else anyone can do...

Last edited:
Yeah, I would NOT get physical in that situation... HOAEVER, if I was the guy recording, I would not have called Chauvin a bum over and over again like a broken record. I would have told him "sir, you know that you are being recorded to the fullest, and for what you are doing right now, you WILL be fired and face criminal charges, and you WILL lose your pension, your right to own firearms, your dental and medical insurance, and possibly get doxxed too because your big stupid smiling face is all over YouTube right this minute"...

I think THAT will put more fear into him than anything else anyone can do...
I dont know, I feel like if you said that it would make a guy like chauvin stay on even longer. Either way we'll never know.

I dont know, I feel like if you said that it would make a guy like chauvin stay on even longer. Either way we'll never know.

One of my coworkers in the past was about to get into a physical fight with another truck driver team over some really stupid shit... He actually whipped out a case cutter and was flexing at the other guys. I had a hard time holding him back, I mean this kid was REALLY itching to go at them, until I yelled in his face "DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING LOSE YOUR JOB? THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW! IS IT WORTH IT?" That got him to calm the fuck down good. His fiance had just given birth to their son and he needed the job more than ever. It paid good and the hours were good. Those words switched off whatever devil that was gearing him up and go forward with the retardation...

Of course, you are correct, it really depends on various factors. For all we know, Chauvin may be a fucking serial killer and in another two weeks we may be watching them rip his house apart and bring out long decomposed bodies like they did in the John Wayne Gacy case... Who knows?

Reactions: DustBun