• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What app is good for measuring the distance of targets

BallisticsArc has such a feature. Works well, but you do need a signal to pinpoint your location

I think those work off a GPS signal which should be available anywhere, assuming it isn't blocked by buildings, rock canyons, etc.

"Measure Distance Map" is what I use and it's very accurate. Nice tool to have. I've ranged distances from 100 yards to 1,507 yards with my range finder and then compared the app with actual ranged targets and I was pleased by how accurate the app was.

Try BallisticsARC they have a free version for the iPhone + their range cards are the bast of any app.

It’s packed with features and has a really affordable weather module if you don’t already have a Kestrel

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Is that on iPhone I can't find it

Screenshot_20181113-224429_Google Play Store.jpg

+1 for BallisticsARC. It uses a satellite overlay and you can use your location and drop pins to measure distances to targets or land marks. Very accurate. And then comp mode for shooting matches etc. It’s a great do it all.

I seen a guy on YouTube use an app to see how far his targets were. Do these apps work without signal.
If you were watching "Mark and Sam After Work" on thetube then this is the one you saw.
http://www.boriskalinin.com/measuring_tape.htm

I have it. It works on GPS, no need of a cell signal. It seems to have a resolution of about 3 yards, so as a percentage, it gets more accurate as you stretch it out. It costs like $4 I think, and works as well as any. It is dirt simple. There is literally one single button.

If you were watching "Mark and Sam After Work" on thetube then this is the one you saw.
http://www.boriskalinin.com/measuring_tape.htm

I have it. It works on GPS, no need of a cell signal. It seems to have a resolution of about 3 yards, so as a percentage, it gets more accurate as you stretch it out. It costs like $4 I think, and works as well as any. It is dirt simple. There is literally one single button.

That's exactly the video I was watching thanks