• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors What are Glock 19 mags going for these days?

MtGoat

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2003
Middleton, Idaho
What are Glock 19 hi-cap non-LEO marked OEM mags going for these days and where can I find some? I am looking to get a Glock 19 and want to make sure that I can get the mags before I leap.

Thanks
Pat

Re: What are Glock 19 mags going for these days?

$25 when you can find them. But you say 19 and 17 in your question....G19 mags won't work in the 17.

There are Korean knockoffs for cheap, okay for range work and then save the good Glock ones for carry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Two Shoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason, do they really work well??>
For $14.00, maybe a stock up deal..........</div></div>

I personally haven't used them, only "range talk" for what that's worth. I've thought about getting 10 or so for range work, dropping in the rocks, etc and saving my "good" mags for more important stuff. Next time I order from Wideners I'll get some and post back, I think ammoman has them too.

Hey...Wideners got some for the 17 in....okay I'm ordering some next week for both pistols now. They only had 19 ones the last time I looked. Ammoman.com is out

thanks for the link

I have always found cdnninvestments.com to have some of the best prices and service. They have brand new for $24.99 now and used non-drop free for $12.99.

Freaking Natchezs wont sell in GA anymore. Anyone know who has mags in stock besides Natchezs
frown.gif

Right now if you can get them for $25 that's a pretty good deal, the last year they've been in the $15-17 range on sale places but glock increased their dealer prices so now $25 seems to be the normal for a good deal.

Couple of the local shops here have them as high as $40 a mag.

The used non-drop free mags are good if you just need some range mags. However I did find out that some of my older drop free but non full metal lined 22 mags would not fit in my newer 35. They slide in fine but do not engage the magazine latch. So some of the really old mags may or may not work with the newer production models.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jr_V</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.shootersplus.com/glock_magazines shows that they have a few G19 mags in stock. I have never dealt with them so might want to look into buying from them. Might want to check out Cope's Dist and see if they have any in stock. </div></div>

Thanks, I called shootersplus I will give them a try!!

I have heard from a few dealers that the Glock 19 is hard to find these days. Cheaper than dirt has good prices on factory Glock mags including the Glock 19.

I bought some of those cheap mags as they were 2 and a mag pouch for $29 at Cheaper than Dirt. Figured they would be range mags and the Glocks would be carry. I haven't made it to the range with the cheap ones yet though.

for range use, the 33rd 9mm mags sure are nice.

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought some of those cheap mags as they were 2 and a mag pouch for $29 at Cheaper than Dirt. Figured they would be range mags and the Glocks would be carry. I haven't made it to the range with the cheap ones yet though. </div></div>

Rob,

If you're referring to the KCI (Korean) Glock mags I bought several to test for my wife's Glock34 and for my G19 - put over 500 rounds through each mag without a issue. I used them during my last IPSC match without at hitch.

Yup those were them. They seemed pretty well made. Thanks for the report. Might pick up some more.

CDNN had G17 LE used for $14.99, they looked brand new.............

New dealer is $19.99. Sometimes $17

Might want to stock up as the new ban is imminent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are Glock 19 hi-cap non-LEO marked OEM mags going for these days and where can I find some? I am looking to get a Glock 19 and want to make sure that I can get the mags before I leap.

Thanks
Pat </div></div>

Am I missing something? Is there something I should know about buying "LE" marked magazines if I am not LE???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: getula72</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are Glock 19 hi-cap non-LEO marked OEM mags going for these days and where can I find some? I am looking to get a Glock 19 and want to make sure that I can get the mags before I leap.

Thanks
Pat </div></div>

Am I missing something? Is there something I should know about buying "LE" marked magazines if I am not LE??? </div></div>

Federally No. Depends upon your state's laws. Those were marked that way during the '94 ban. No longer in effect.

GT Distributors has em for $21.95.

i bought 20 kci mags for $10 ea. the only thing i have noticed is that they are stiff in the spring. i use an uplula mag loader so i have no probs loading them. they are made under contract for iraq and afgahn army and police units. ther are a very faithful duplication. when you look into them you will see the stainless steel liner is dovetail joined at the back. this is very hard to mfg. i have yet to see one fail.