• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you going to do if Biden is Installed

D6F2219F-D709-4441-BE02-D634E008B868.jpeg

Joe Biden could win to say only through a rigged system he could win when there are more dimcratic voter than republicans in the us is a bit much yea any one not wanting to see rights and freedoms that were paid in blood taken away should not vote for Joe and the rest of his party , but they have the right to choose whom ever they want to vote for its always an up hill fight for republicans only when they get the job do they usually start sleeping till the next election cycle most dimacrats are pretty active scheming and plotting year round how to pocket more and more money , yea some republicans actually keep them self active doing the same thing just not in as great a numbers as democrats .
Overall, 48% of all registered voters identify as Democrats or lean Democratic compared with 44% who identify as Republican or lean toward the GOp . Trump has had to really work to flip a lot of people to his side and pick up as many independents as he can and he did in 2016 no small feet i hope he can do it even in larger numbers in 2020 .

Reactions: wh20crazy
Joe Biden could win to say only through a rigged system he could win when there are more dimcratic voter than republicans in the us is a bit much yea any one not wanting to see rights and freedoms that were paid in blood taken away should not vote for Joe and the rest of his party , but they have the right to choose whom ever they want to vote for its always an up hill fight for republicans only when they get the job do they usually start sleeping till the next election cycle most dimacrats are pretty active scheming and plotting year round how to pocket more and more money , yea some republicans actually keep them self active doing the same thing just not in as great a numbers as democrats .
Overall, 48% of all registered voters identify as Democrats or lean Democratic compared with 44% who identify as Republican or lean toward the GOp . Trump has had to really work to flip a lot of people to his side and pick up as many independents as he can and he did in 2016 no small feet i hope he can do it even in larger numbers in 2020 .

But how many of us are registered as a Demwit, but vote exclusively Republilcans?

But how many of us are registered as a Demwit, but vote exclusively Republilcans?
Probably not a significant percentage of registered D's. At least in my State, that would prevent me from participating in a meaningful way in the primaries.

I think there's a pretty big chunk of registered D's that don't vote, or haven't in past elections. Not so sure that's going to be the case this year.

If its a blue sweep then sell out of the market by end year. Then shoot something and try out a new scotch.

Reactions: diverdon
Take over a few city blocks and put a pimp in charge.
Show pics of a 100 sq foot garden that we are going to eat off of.
Install jersey barriers and install own "security" forces.
Burn down Cabelas and Bass Pro.
Also expect the popo to give us "room" to "protest".
Scream and cry until there is an "investigation" of Biden's ties to Ukraine/China.
Require everyone else to use our preferred nouns and pronouns.

R

Plan on the media to report that the world has been fixed for the better and know that even more of my tax money is going to lining politicians pockets. Trumps biggest mark has taught me it's all about the inside money for both parties. I still can't believe how many republicans completely turned. It truly is a swamp up top and they don't care about anything but the money.

not starting up but...

the only people that are getting things done by force are the "weak" millennials who live in moms basement and women.

they've taken over city blocks
defied the president
destroyed law enforcement
forced change in laws and regulations.

all the tough gun owners are scared to walk outside to the next town because theyll be doxed, arrested and or loose their job.

not starting up but...

the only people that are getting things done by force are the "weak" millennials who live in moms basement and women.

they've taken over city blocks
defied the president
destroyed law enforcement
forced change in laws and regulations.

all the tough gun owners are scared to walk outside to the next town because theyll be doxed, arrested and or loose their job.

This is pretty much what I am seeing, too. People who actually have stuff don't want to hang it out. Those bozos have nothing to lose. Pretty much a textbook case of a successful insurrection.

Google screen above has an interesting message. Google wants to show you HOW to vote. As in, DEMOCRAT.

Wait a couple weeks for Biden / Fauci to release and take credit for a Covid 19 cure lol. Probably a couple aspirins.

Reactions: Josh1978
Kicking a can down the road is the way.

I reckon suddenly gov spending and skyrocketing debt will again become Republican talking point if Kamala wins.

Reactions: E. Bryant
If its a blue sweep then sell out of the market by end year. Then shoot something and try out a new scotch.

What ya gonna put the proceeds in? They will confiscate bullion and hyperinflate dollars. If you want to keep your good life better make sure Trump wins.

Reactions: Josh1978
Not this time, eff bee eye.

I'm taking a page from the Harris / Biden campaign- you don't deserve to know my stance on the election until after the election.
Yep

I still can't believe how many republicans completely turned. It truly is a swamp up top and they don't care about anything but the money.
They're all probably backed by the war mongers and other overlapping industrialists that were expecting a Clinton '16 payday.

A primer for anyone that doesn't realize how the modern legislative branch operates:

Reactions: FishinGuns