• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What are you guys running?

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
I'm going to be building a new stick for tactical/precision matches and was wondering what you fellas are running? Specs? Thanks in advance. Steve.

Re: What are you guys running?

Lots of different stuff but if you are going to be shooting a lot go with a .308. A good stock, Manners, McMillan etc. Action: customized Remington or Surgeon, Badger etc. Barrels: Rock Creek is my favorite, Bartlein, Kreiger, Obermeyer, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> wondering what you fellas are running? </div></div>

Today was about 3 1/2 miles.

I'm old. Running causes me problems with plantar fascitis. I rode my bicycle about 12 miles this morning, and did some shopping at the same time.

1 Wife, 2 Kids, 15 rifles; the first three keep me too busy to use the last 15.......

About an 8 minute mile
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my mouth constantly and its getting me in trouble!!! </div></div>

+1

Fill dirt, top soil, gravel, whatever anyone will pay me to (run) in my dump truck.

Mac OS X 10.5.8, 2.4 Core 2 Duo with 4GB DDR3...
smile.gif

to get to what i think your question might be, i am running a poor mans rig of a Savage 10FCP 308 w/175's, and though i love it and it works well id go with any of the custom actions and barrels that stryder has already mentioned if i had the cash - all in 260 Rem.

Now don't all those responses give you the warm fuzzys, Steve
laugh.gif

An a 7:03 last week after hardly running since I got out of the academy a year ago.

On the car- bfg 315/35/17's in the rear..

My nose, it's allergy season. Slightly overbore, I think.

As for the specs, yes I wear glasses too (custom build).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diablo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My nose, it's allergy season. </div></div>
+1

Slowandsteady, you are fast on those keys tonite.

Thanks, I try. Just waiting for a movie to start... I love my iPhone, the girlfriend doesn't though..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim8654</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> wondering what you fellas are running? </div></div>

Today was about 3 1/2 miles. </div></div>

Holy Sheep Shat......
shocked.gif

Today I ran a spreadsheet most of the day and rode my bike 12 miles at lunch.

While I think you all had great comebacks to my "troll" question I think Diggler's wins. I love you guys. Thanks for the laughs, I needed them. BTW. Diggler you owe me a new keyboard. LOL. Steve.