• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you shooting this week?

G

To busy this week but next week I will go to the range with my Glock and 1911 for target.
What are you shooting this week?

Hammerli M54 in the Texas State Rile Assoc 3 Position Championship. This is my prone rifle. Wather GX-1 for standing and kneeling

I was shooting this past weekend. .223, .25-06 Ackley, .270 Win and .300RUM. I am one of those idiots who traded around some scopes a month before hunting season.

The .223.

Hunting season starts a week from tomorrow, so its my Model 70 Featherweight in 270 Win. Getting rid of old loads and confirming new loads for Antelope, Deer and Elk. Taking wife to the range to get her up on her Model 70 243 fir antelope and deer.

I wouldn't mind shooting this

jvday.jpg

Did a shoot here in Arizona, I run a Remington 700 in 260 Remington and got my brother addicted to the game and hes running a new DPMS Gen 2 LR 308 I dont care how much I miss its just so much damn fun!!!

Every year my buddies and I have a "man off." It is an all day shooting comp from pistol, shot gun, long gun, carbine, and anything else we can think of. Bullseye stuff, run and gun, UKD, KD, and once again, anything we can throw at each other to gain points. Most events are planned, some are just created because we thought it would be fun. One of those from last year was targets from a moving vehicle. Anyway, there is a hundred bucks from each guy that goes into a pot and it gets split up to the winners. Overall winner gets to design next years t-shirt and a "special" T-shirt for last place. They have to wear the loser shirt next year, all day during the event. Beer, bon fire, and smoked meats that evening. It is honestly the most fun I have all year, not so much due to the shooting, but the shit talking all day with the boys, it's a blast.

I lost a lot of points in the pistol events last year because I was dumb enough to show up with a brand new pistol that I had never used before. I figured I would be okay, but I couldn't get past mid pack on the pistol events with it. So from now until the comp, it's pistol time for me. I smack all of them on the LR, and carbine stuff, but damn if they don't make me feel inadequate with a pistol. So hopefully, I will be coming home with more cash in my pocket than I showed up with, and bragging rights for a year.

So every other day, W.German Sig 226, for the next month.

Last edited:
AK and AK pistol, waiting on a ammo delivery, should be a day or two. My wife is going to shoot her 10/22. IDPA every Thursday night.

I'm shooting a 3 X 1000 match on Saturday with the F-Class group up at Sac Valley. They're nice enough to allow a Tactical class. I'm thinking about shooting the match off my pack instead of my bipod, as practice for next month's NorCal match.

My Tracking # says my scout supply 300wm should arrive tomorrow. I will definitely be at the range this weekend!

Gonna make do with my convalescent carry, a spiffy, brilliantly reblued (go ahead and whine, purists) 1923-vintage Colt 1903 in .32 ACP.

It's as much as I wanna do solo in the right hand until we get through the first phases of recovery and I can then use the left.

GjnWYOh.jpg

Hey, they were good enough for Bogey ...

Verifying 458 socom load and shooting some 300 subs and 9mm. Sending my 308 bolt off to get the handle welded back on.... finally banging my head into wall for over annealing 100 peices 338 lapua brass.

I wouldn't mind shooting this

View attachment 50886

She doesn't look scared. Maybe your are shooting with blanks.

Victory: Your event sounds like a hoot. To bad we don't have a place like that to shoot around here. (Outside DC in MD)

Nothing like the smell of fresh powder--- It is like a fresh brewed cup of coffee early in the morning.