• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What brands of 308 ...........

Herd Thinner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
What brand of AR-10 receivers (stripped lowers) accept Pmags? I know iron ridge, black rain, and sig do are there any others where you can buy a stripped receiver ?

There is the mega option which takes pmags. it is compatible with both the armalite and dpms style barrels while retaining a DPMS style hand guard which is nice because it provides more options. Seekins is also coming out with a or has already came out with a large frame set which im sure will take pmags. I personally have the Mega Arms set fit and finish is nice take down pins are installed already along with a threaded bolt catch.

What brand of AR-10 receivers (stripped lowers) accept Pmags? I know iron ridge, black rain, sig, JD machine, mega, and seekin. ANY others i want to give my FFL a list tomorrow.

The ONLY AR10 that exists is the Armalite....all others are .308's only. Armalite pattern is different than dpms pattern...The only armalite AR10 that accepts pmags it's the SR25 version. All dpms patterns take pmags. And if you think I'm being a prig about the Armalite issue then branding of any kind should not matter to you.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk