• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What can folks recommend for USA Made 1/2" Picatinny Mount Risers -- Very Rugged??

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Looking for a pair of Pic Rail risers to mount my USO SN-9 (heavy externally-adjustable scope) on an MRAD .338 LM top rail. The scope does not use traditional rings (being externally adjustable), so it has to have risers.

The feet on the rail are simply way too short to even clear the bell of the scope without risers.

USO no longer supports this scope with bases or accessories, etc. And I can find all kinds of risers with a Google Search. But most seem to be chinese... or for AR's and lightweight applications.

Who can recommend a quality set of 1/2" Picatinny Rail risers... must be made in USA (EU ok... nothing Chicom.)

uso-a.jpg

uso-b.jpg

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
I use Blackhawk which is made by Weaver in the USA. Extended riser. Blackhawk was $27 vs $50+. Weavers come in a 20moa also.

1/2" exactly.

Reactions: smoooth1
If you have your heart set on the ARMS stuff you might want to just call them.
They had my sights last fall but they were listed as out of stock.