• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What China is saying about our "insurrection".

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Thankfully we are a looong ways off from china, but we need to keep up the work to keep it that way.

I must voice my strenuous disagreement on this point...

China just managed to install their own proxy government in the Executive Office. The very thing the Fake New MSM and Democratic Party tried to hang on Trump for the last four years -- Russian Collusion -- is an actual fact with China, Harris-Biden, and the Dems -- and their MSM propaganda arm will never say a peep, because they're directly complicit and want to see it happen.

We have a State-run radical-Left-Wing media, and now we have a Chinese-run government in both the Executive and Legislative Branches of our government.

The Radical-Left clamp-down on all dissent begins in 12 days.

I did a jackass thing to a Chinese Troll the other day. First you have to understand that they have "filters" and "triggers" for Chinese users of the Internet. One of these triggers is the words "tiananmen square".

I said "Could we talk more about tiananmen square, you seemed so supportive of the movement". He abruptly disappeared off twitter... I haven't seen him on since.

Well ABC News did say the Dems need to “cleanse“ the population of Trump supporters. Didn’t the Nazi’s try cleansing a population once?

Yep, but they had America to bail them out...so did the goddam, Chinks, and this is the thanks we get. Should have listened to General Doug.