• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What did I miss? Colorado Spring Shooting Thread is Gone?

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    I heard TPTB are deleting any proof/evidence of the prior incident last year of the shooting causing his whole neighborhood to be evacuation and holding his mother hostage with firearms. Is that why the thread was deleted or did I miss something else here?

Sometimes when the howler monkeys get especially unruly threads just go bye bye (usually multiple people go off the rails).

"Nuke the thread for orbit, its the only way to be sure"

Nobody asked me....not my forum. Shit happens. Next!

Threads regularly turn into shit shows here that make *all of us* look like The Problem. We might wanna quit that going forward.

VooDoo

• Haha
    Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
    I saw one comment I would have considered very inappropriate and not representative of this majority of fine people here, that could have earned the person that made the comment "a visit" , was it that or internal bickering or "higher source" determination? Was this the 308pirate thing?

EC436836-9D36-4557-BFE4-290799677BC6.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: FWoo45
    “after being injured by patrons who beat him into submission to stop the attack.”

Good for them don’t run and hide, fight.

I heard the thread transitioned to a mil vs moa thread and then committed suicide.

Nobody asked me....not my forum. Shit happens. Next!

Threads regularly turn into shit shows here that make *all of us* look like The Problem. We might wanna quit that going forward.

VooDoo
    I appreciate the opinions and perspectives here, for the most part, but am disappointed when it gets personal and resorts to name-calling.