• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What did Santa bring you this year?

xray9

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2010
Central Wash.
For me, another XP handgun to add to the family, this time going beyond concealed carry with a 18" barrel chambered in 6.5 x 47 Lapua.......xray9

Re: What did Santa bring you this year?

this year Santa brought me a new Toshiba laptop loaded with quick-books pro adobe cs5.5 master collection and Microsoft office pro for my business

RCBS Chargemaster. Been longing for it for several years.

ummm only pictures will be good enuff no one will belive me with out

IMG_1071.jpg

mp-15
mp-15-22
Taurus 1911 SS w/ tach rail
Beretta 92
dolphins tooth brush and pens
lee 1000 press and load all press 12 guage

now it only cost me 500-700 duckets to load them out with brass powder pills and mags.

im quite excited.

Some little stuff here and there and my parents footing the bill for me to go to Haiti for relief work in February.

FNG here, gunbroker got me a LAR Grizzly Big Boar with a pentax 4-16x50 LMS-30 i believe and ammo. too bad i can't fondle it until my R&R from Afgcrackistan. i know, it's slow to load but at least now i can party.

happy new year

I get my entire family together as of 1500 today! #1 Son is coming in from NYC...with BOTTLES(he is currently seeking his fortune as a liquor buyer for a large store). Of course the paper wrapped stuff yesterday was pretty nice too:
Hippy Killer Garage hand grips and polyurethane pegs for my brake and shifter on the Sporty, all in metal flake dark ruby red. Got a DKM Hot Rod shirt, and something else that is supposed to be delivered by UPS in the next day or so

I was lucky:

Simpsons Pin Pals bowling shirt
6qt crock pot
and this...

Gretsch Malcolm Young 2

IMG_0881.jpg

Got this from my 8 year old daughter. Best thing I've ever gotten...

PC250339.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got this from my 8 year old daughter. Best thing I've ever gotten...

PC250339.jpg
</div></div>

that's awesome

i got my daughters a crossman pink bb gun just went to sight the scope it shoots a 13 inch group at 15 yards im pissed

T 7 press, chargmaster, tumbler, ps3 move, shave mug, splinter cell trillogy, robe, rei gift card and still need to do gifts with my side of the family. Before Christmas dad donated all of his 300 wm gear to me including micrometer dies and lots of virgin and once fired brass, including a new box of 100 lapua 300 WM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I received a stocking full of Credit... </div></div>

Question is credit for WHAT?

There were three items on my list, black Fat Boy to replace the one I had to sell for the step daughters braces, a Ducati I sold for kitchen cabinets for the wife and a ham radio.

I got the ham (Icom IC-7410).

Maxwell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intrepid4576</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bills.... </div></div>

Tires for my new truck and this......

I guess Christmas hasnt pissed me off in the past because I have been in the sandbox with no clue on how much money she spends on other peoples kids.... This year being home has been an eye opener to the point of next year only 1 person gets gifts and she is my 6 year old. It seems like December was a nonstop month of shopping and spending my hard earned danger dollars..

some sweet stuff in the above lists. I never need much cause like most guys you get what you want when you want it, so when my wife asked me what I wanted I said just some old guys rule tee shirts. be carefull of what you ask for, cause now I have 5 of them...sweet!

My bride surprised me with two training days on the range at NTRP and a new bigger Weber pit. Best wife ever. BBQ and shooting, my needs are simple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got this from my 8 year old daughter. Best thing I've ever gotten...

PC250339.jpg
</div></div>

that's awesome

i got my daughters a crossman pink bb gun just went to sight the scope it shoots a 13 inch group at 15 yards im pissed
</div></div>

Sounds like it might be the shooter.
smile.gif
looks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Happy Gilmore</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got this from my 8 year old daughter. Best thing I've ever gotten...

PC250339.jpg
</div></div>

that's awesome

</div></div>

Sounds like it might be the shooter.
smile.gif
looks </div></div>

easy killer lol driving through waycross on my way to harwell tomarrow lol he he he he
smile.gif

Had found a smoking deal on a springfield loaded with less than 1k rounds down it, with a bunch of extras and a wilson combat barrel with less than 100 rounds down the tube for $650, emailed the link to my wife back in Nov, stating how much I really wanted that and how good of a deal it was, what I got was a set of steak knives and a chest freezer thats not big enough....

Air compressor, epic mealtime's muscles glasses shirt, bills, lots of love from my 3 1/2 year old daughter

Got a new to me Browning Auto 5, Magnum 12 and a new pair of Muck boots

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got a second hand fleshlight </div></div>
I gave him a great deal on it!

BBQ guys would like this one... meat grinder atachment for the KitchenAid mixer with the sausage stuffer accessory.

Now we just have to go shoot something to grind up & make sausage with.

I received a book from my mother, and pair of fleece pajama pants from my father, and an Axe body wash kit. The book was picked put by mother's fiance. It's a good one..

The best gift that I received though was making it home for the holidays, after being told that I wouldn't make it. Having the trans go out on my work truck on the way home, and still making it home late Christmas Eve. I think that and getting to witness the joy of those who opened the gifts that I bought them. That made this Christmas one of the best...