• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What did you get for Christmas ?

Timo Turl

Minuteman
May 24, 2010
What did you get for Xmas ? Did your other half surprise you with a new scope, reloading gear, perhaps a mount or even a spanking new rifle ? Well let's see 'em and of course we all want to see the crap presents too.

I got a bag of Almonds from my father-in-law...no shitting...do you think he's trying to tell me something !!!
mad.gif
At least I bought myself a complete reloading kit so quite frankly I don't care
laugh.gif

Re: What did you get for Christmas ?

Wife got me a sun shade for my SS and a Rifle Basix Sav-1. With a bit of help from me
wink.gif

I think I got a Colt Wiley Clap (spelling) 1911 from the wife.

I got my FIL an SPS tactical to shoot the distance with to get him off my damn rifles.

I got the Star Trek movie collectors box on BluRay
cool.gif

Nothing shooting related, but I'm not gonna complain.

Got mine a few weeks ago before heading back to work. New Craftsman rollaway tool chest and 8' workbench waiting for the reloading press. My wife kicks ass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamiebob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wife and kids got me a nf 5.5-22 this year. </div></div>

That's hard to beat right there!

I did get some 208 AMAX's from the Father in-law and a Midway gift card. We still gotta go to my parents house later so who knows
laugh.gif

Wife and kids got me Cabelas and Scheels gift cards. The possibilities are endless now.

I got a new reloading press and some tools. Not too shabby. Oh and my wife will be getting all lingerie from me so that's like a another gift in itself.

I got a Remington 700P MLR 338LM rifle, a Canon 36 gun safe, and some smaller stuff from the better half. It's been a great Christmas.

Pretty slow xmas overall this year, big highlight was dads new TV and Foxtel installed. But otherwise not much. Fair bit of cash though.

I got a SA CDI bottom metal for my project .308

Now all I have to do is get the mags from McCree's

Ordered myself a Skunkworks Infidel in 260 yesterday.

My wife helped out with my new SS 10x42 HD. I received it in the mail two days before CHRISTmas and couldn't wait to open it. It's a white CHRISTmas here and I've been looking out the window all morning with it. Very nice glass for the price.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone.

Nothing real big, just time with the family, which makes us happy.

In preparation though, sold the .223 LTR and the HK USP 45 tomorrow to finance the AI AEII
cool.gif

Well about 2 weeks ago I bought a Sendero 7mm SAUM. It was deemed my christmas present. Then this morning I got a Mr. Coffee individual coffee maker! This this is sweet, lol.

Looking at a SPS AAC-SD for a little after Christmas present...

I got a pile of Hornady TAP 168gr BTHP! The girlfriend that it was a retarded gift but, hey, it's what I wanted! LoL

For those of you who received a NightForce scope for Christmas, you're gonna LOVE IT!

My .300WM Build completed back from Warner Tool. I got it 2 days ago but its a christmas present to myself!

When I get pics taken I will post them and the specs. Its a Beast!

Cash - but the profit sharing fairy might bring me a Nightforce. should look rather sporty on top of my new Ruger 6.5 Creedmoor

New gun safe, Savage TRR .17, Vortex red dot scope, and hoping for enough cash to buy a surgeon action in 7wsm. Birthday and Christmas together

Nothing rifle related...but I got a set of motorola walkie talkies w/headsets and a cordless drill. So I guess not too bad.

Man, Ive always wanted to ride at waikiki. A nice waist to shoulder high crumbler as far as I can.
Enjoy. Post some pics of the surfing.

I got the best Christmas gift I have ever received this year. My long awaited Surgeon Tactical SA 308 BF. Oh wait, that is what I got myself. Does that still count??

Got an iPad and 500 6.5 123gn Scenars.........it was a great Christmas!

Got the usual... clothes and money. The $$ is going towards a NF 2.5-10 or a 1-4. Can't complain over here.

Seems like most of you other fellas made it out well also.

SS

Remington Compact Tactical XCR in 223, 20" bbl with 8.5x25x50 Leuopld and TPS rings. Pics when I get it together.

Well I thought I was going to get my 338LM back from GAP.....Guess not!! It could be classified as a New Years gift, maybe??

Ended up with a Kestral 3500 from the FIL and the Wiley Clap. Momma sent me teaser
laugh.gif

photo_26.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhedg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got: to go to work
smile.gif
</div></div>

You too

My Ma has been in ICU for the last two weeks after emergency surgery due to a long illness...incoherant, unresponsive to anything normal around her, crying out for her mother and father, not sleeping for more than 10 or 15 minutes a day, talking crazy stuff from WAY back in her past; deaths of family members long ago passed away, etc. The family has been preparing for the worst.

Yesterday she came out of it, returned to alert/responsive and coherant, albeit still in a groggy/medicated state. She was trying to laugh at jokes, and finally slept the entire night. She might just make it yet.

It was exactly the kind of gift my Dad, and the rest of us, needed....hated to see either one of them suffer like that anymore.

A Good Christmas....that.

Got a Chargemaster (after getting it just right... MAN this thing is awesome), the brownell's 72pc screwdriver set, a few misc. reloading tools, and a 3" rotating vice as far as man toys go.

Got a pair of fleece lined jeans that are niiiiice!
crazy.gif

Some FGMM 308's, Leica rangefinder, Minox 20-45 spotting scope, case of 9mm, 300 62gr 223 from Palmetto State Armory. A bunch of other stuff too but that covers the shooting part.

I had a great Christmas, I'm a very lucky guy.

Let's see here, the missus got:
M14
Bullets,
Primers,
Powder,
Solvent,
Oil,
Range Membership Renewals,

and I got:
Latest Tom Clancy Book,
Kestrel, (hasn't arrived yet)

The first rule of Marriage is, "What's hers is mine and what's mine is mine." Yup, we're golden!

Yeti 105 cooler and a tankless water heater installed. My son absolutely cleaned house this year as well!

TAB Rifle sling, TAB rear bag, custom front bag, sightron 4-16x42 mil-dot, Warne Tactical scope rings, dewey 1-piece cleaning rod, morning nookie.

Yep, I am VERY good!

Addendum: $250 gift certificate to Thunder Ranch and my very own copy of SHOOTER!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's see here, the missus got:
M14
Bullets,
Primers,
Powder,
Solvent,
Oil,
Range Membership Renewals,

and I got:
Latest Tom Clancy Book,
Kestrel, (hasn't arrived yet)

The first rule of Marriage is, "What's hers is mine and what's mine is mine." Yup, we're golden! </div></div>

Did she tell you she hired an interior designer for YOU so you can start another make over of your house? lol

Merry Christmas...