• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What did you get for Christmas ?

Re: What did you get for Christmas ?

A new box of Surefire batteries,a couple of knives,a houge stock with a cdi dbm(got it earlier this week).And the cash to send my Stiller action and Rock barrel to Geoff Corn for installation an chambering(223AI).

mcmillan m40 stock,marlin 336 in 30-30 and a vintage beretta m951 brigadier with all paperwork and boxing manufactured in 1953 looks like a single stack 92fs

Not much........... went out on a limb and bought some 6.5x284 brass for $25 in the sale forum, recieved it yesterday.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Damn!, I need to have a sit down with Santa. NightForce scopes,rifles ,handguns, ect. Santa has been kickin ass for you guys. Merry Christmas
Rthur

Pretty good haul this CHRISTmas.
a whole bunch of <span style="font-style: italic">good</span> 9mm ammo
a good amount of cash
a Geissele match trigger and handguard for my project AR
a badass pair of designer sweatpants. comfy
zipper pistol bags

EDIT: also ordered myself a crossbreed supertuck and a set of big dot night sights for my G26

S&W 642 ( I Love J frames!)
Emerson CQC7(She accidentally ordered an Emerson Horseman, I am supposed to swap it for the 7, may or may not)
Magpul MIAD black
VLTOR EMOD milspec kit, black

My wife really tried to focus on the gun related stuff this year. We are very blessed

Merry Christmas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30378</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remington Compact Tactical XCR in 223, 20" bbl with 8.5x25x50 Leuopld and TPS rings. Pics when I get it together. </div></div>

Let me guess, you are a "Ewing". Luvin their work ! Merry Xmas.

Seems like Nightforce had a pretty good Christmas too.

Woke to a white Christmas then made waffles for the wife and kids. Spent a wonderful morning watching the kids open gifts then wrestled with them and the dogs in the living room all morning, even the wife joined in.
After seeing them off to her mother's I took a shower and left for work. Glad I could spend some time with them, other's can't. Please remember them in your prayers while they watch over us.

Wife got a Remmy 5R milspec. She gave me the thumbs up to get an instrument rating. It works out as more opportunities for me to fly and she'll be heading to the range with me a bit more often.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

RT

Mine gave me tickets to see Joe Bonomassa at the House of Blues in Las Vegas this Febuary. Plus she already cleared the vacation with work and got the hotel and flight reservations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamiebob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wife and kids got me a nf 5.5-22 this year. </div></div>

That's awesome man!

2011 Malibu Wakesetter VTX
Another LMT MWS
Another BadgerOrdnance rifle being built.

Rich

Sako TRG22 26" desert tan with factory bipod, brake and two spare mags

S&B 5-25 P4F in Sphur mount.

Schweeeeet Christmas

Wife got me a M&P9 TB! SCORE!

DSC_0141.jpg

My wife acted like my mother and bought me clothes......

Good thing I grabbed a 6.5 Bartlein barrel for myself last week!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A lump of coal.
frown.gif

But it was well-deserved.
laugh.gif
</div></div>That lump of coal will be a diamond!!!! Some day. LOL

I got a shirt, a pair of pants, some summer sausage, and from myself, an Arsenal slr106fr. An AK in 5.56 is fun as hell!!!!!

I had an SLR106FR-wished I'd never traded it away-nice present for yourself!!

My girlfriend got me a pass for 8 laps in a V8 super-car, 3 with a professional race driver at the wheel going nuts and the other 5 with me driving. Ooh should be a a lot of fun.

Well i was hoping for my barreled action back from the smith, but no such luck. Good thing i got myself a spoolgun mig welder, fujifilm 3D camera and new tattoo. So all in all pretty good.

Nuttin under the tree for me this year. I'm gonna go to town tomorrow and put a new rifle on layaway to help ease the pain...

Well... The wife and I have been looking at houses... soo NO guns for Christmas...

The parents from both sides stayed with us and suprised us with paying off 2 of our bills to get us DEBT free MINUS a SMALL student loan..

AND.... $7,000 CASH for a down payment on a new house of our choice!!!!

We will be COMPLETELY debt free in our FIRST year of marriage with NO car payments and NO credit cards in 3 months!!!!

That was the BEST gift EVER!!!! What a relief!!!

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PittsDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wife got a Remmy 5R milspec. She gave me the thumbs up to get an instrument rating. It works out as more opportunities for me to fly and she'll be heading to the range with me a bit more often.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

RT </div></div>

Good for you and the wife. Have fun with the Instrument Rating. Its really not that hard of a ride to take.

As for me, Cloths (in needed them) and a internal box mag/follower and spring for my Remington build. Did pretty good for such a crap year.

Mike Bush still has my Christmas presents. Oh well, better late than never.

This was my first Christmas with my baby boy. I got to play Santa and surprise my wife with a purse that she has wanted for a long time. She got me a pair of tan OTB boots to " get around shot show more easy".

My grandparents and dad got me a Zeiss Hensoldt 4-16x56 with badger rings! I was completely shocked but my dad fessed up that he checked my Internet history when he watched my boy one evening. He is a sneaky guy when it comes to Christmas. About the time we were leaving my grandad handed me a box, another Hensoldt 3-12x56, he told me he knew I had more then one rifle.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

watching my kids and Grandson enjoy all of their gifts, while remembering the TRUE reason that we celebrate this day...

I got to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the best Christmas present I have ever been given, my daughter!! She was born on Christmas day 5 years ago.

I spent a great day with my beautiful wife, my son and my daughter with big smiles on their faces and it's snowing! What more could I ask for!

God bless our troops that are defending our right to celebrate Christmas and did not get to do the same!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mike

I got to wake up this morning in the GREAT Untied States of America, spend time with my wife and two daughters opening some presents, and they got me a new watch - INVICTA SUBAQUA NOMA III 4565 VALJOUX 7750. WOW!!!

Oh Yea! I got (2) sets of replacement skins for my AICS 1.5 fixed stock. A OD Green and Black set! I'm going to have my old skins Cerakoted!

Other than the brass I picked up for myself in the classifieds here I didnt get anything but..............

It is better to give than recieve so I am sending my wife and 2 daughters to the frozen tundra of Lambeau field for the Packers/Bears game Jan 2nd. They are big Bears fans for some reason. I would be going with them but due to circumstances at work I'll be staying here in Texas.

I got a set of gun cleaning pics and a deluxe shooting mat from Midway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Tucker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike Bush still has my Christmas presents. Oh well, better late than never. </div></div>

I know a feller by that name not real far from your AO, a bit to the north and east.

He carves the most incredibly realistic replicas of game fish....but it's only a hobby for him, and he swears he won't ever go pro.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was my first Christmas with my baby boy. </div></div>

Congrats KYS, this was also my first Christmas with my baby boy. He's four months, so a little too young to understand, but it was such a wounderful Christmas to have him here. Last Christmas we announced him to our parents, and this year he is hear and healthy and happy!

I got an Aimpoint M4s and a Larue mount. My wife got some things from Tiffany's, namly a charm that says "Mom" with our sons initials on the back.

I must be getting older but I got several pair of socks nice thick wool ones and I was all like oooohhh I bet those babies are comfortable, because I can remember not to long ago when i would of been like, the hell with cloths were are the toys and electronics.

Justin Bowerman
JB Enterprise
07 FFl in Central CA.

OK,I'll play, S&W 22-A with red dot, for chasing bunnies, Leatherman MUT,.338 RUM brass,.450 Bushmaster brass,couple 1oz Silver pieces and 6 pair of Covert Thread "groundpounder" socks.

Got her a S&W 637 and a Wii, pretty good Xmas overall.
grin.gif

The wife got me a Handley Knives Custom Carry.

I had already emailed Coty about exactly what I wanted, but didn't have the budget for it. My wife found out and ordered it for me. Unfortunately it didn't get done in time and should ship Monday. Not a big deal, I am just stoked that she did it.

The added advantage is I intend to find a place for it on my duty belt and it will come with an extra sheath for my entry vest. I will be able to have it with me whenever I am working. Nice to think my wife bought me what is intended to be a "last ditch" weapon to get me home.

http://iris.meccahosting.com/~a0005697/handleyknifeco/Knives/Pages/Custom_Carry.html

my daughters first Christmas..........Priceless

New spotting scope, though using this post as an excuse to give a hearty merry Christmas and happy new year to the forum, while new here, I wanted to thank the board as a whole--the countless hours of reading have not only saved me $, but helped focus training and provided invaluable advice to both my and my weapon systems progress forward. Thank you all, and stay safe in the coming year!

I have been building a new reloading/ gun room for the past month. wife got me a new compressor, and a new lcd 32" flat screen tv. plus all the extras that are needed for the room that has gone way over budget!

Girlfriend got me 3 data book covers, 2 boxes of Black Hills Gold 260 ammo, Redding National Match 3 die set for my 223...

She was gonna get me a Tab rear bag and shooting mat... But she said she did not know why I wanted it hahaha... Can't complain tho
wink.gif

I havent even done christmas yet, im still on the boat. my wife did however give me an early christmas present. a Pilot's guide for the ICW. but as far as from everybody else, that will wait till january 3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ertsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been building a new reloading/ gun room for the past month. wife got me a new compressor, and a new lcd 32" flat screen tv. plus all the extras that are needed for the room that has gone way over budget! </div></div>

Let's see it then !